Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
- What was you'r favourite Season. What season did you enjoy most and remeber most for you'r club and why.

Mine was 2004/2005.

- I just loved that season , Roberto Mancini came in. I felt Exicted I knew we were going to be on the right track. a Very Memroable season with wierd Results.

- I loved watching our games becuase I knew no matter how much were losing were going to do a come-back.

- And when we won the Coppa Italia , I knew were going to be become big after.

I still remember everything about that season.

Plus it had my favourite 2 matches of all time.

Inter 3 - Samp 2 ( The comeback )
Inter 2 vs Juventus 2 ( The comeback as well )

What your's.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
2000-01, Bayern winning the CL.

2002-03, Milan winning the Cl, & some astounding matches, like Juve-Real Madrid & Man United-Real Madrid

2005-06, Barca winning the Cl playing great football.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Mine was 98/99 for obvious reasons. United won the treble which was incredible. Parma also won the Uefa Cup for the second time which was equally astonishing. Everything just went right that year.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Inter 97/98 was a team that I adored. We won the Uefa in great style by destroying Lazio and we were robbed of a scudetto by Moggi and the Gang.

We had some many average players at the back but some many fantastic ones upfront, a manager that i really liked, but that whole squad had an amazing character.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Our unbeaten season no doubt.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
2002/2003

Yes we only won La Liga, but watching Ronaldo, Raul (in top form), Zidane, Figo and Roberto Carlos in one team was like a dream :proud: Plus they really played excellent football together.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Our CL 04-05 CL campaign, not much else that year :pp

Probably 00-01 too, done well in most competitions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts