Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vieri: The one against Parma where he turns around and shoots top corner and the one against Reggina 03/04 (6-0) where he just mauls his way through a defender and scores with pure power

Martins: THE CL SEMIFINAL DERBY

Cruz: The goal against Arsenal

Adriano: Cross court Weah style

Recoba: The last goal of a memorable 3-2 comeback against Samp

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Vieri: His goal for Atletico against PAOK in the UEFA Cup, magical!

Martins: Arsenal, so much power

Adriano: Venezia, the day he annouced his arrival to Serie A

Cruz: Freekick against the Gobbi (Thank you for helping us beat them for the first time 12 years)

Recoba: Freekick (I believe against Bologna) Carlos-Esqe. Bent out, then in off the far post.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For everyone else, why don't we do Inter moments since seeing my fav player score in an Atletico shirt makes me sick to the stomach...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interista said:
You asked for favourite goals and you got it.
Fine now i'm asking for inter goals...care to change your mind

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well then you're not quite on the smart side buddy...how can Vieri scoring in an Atletico shirt be an Inter goal? I'm sorry buddy but the purpose of this thread is not to dwell on players as you can do in the World Football Forum but rather concentrate on player's moments of glory with our club Inter Milan. If you don't support our club, then so be it.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Well then you're not quite on the smart side buddy...how can Vieri scoring in an Atletico shirt be an Inter goal? I'm sorry buddy but the purpose of this thread is not to dwell on players as you can do in the World Football Forum but rather concentrate on player's moments of glory with our club Inter Milan. If you don't support our club, then so be it.
At the end of the day, you can think what you like.

It won't change my mind

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok...I have to say I like your choices for both Cruz and Recoba however.....I was trying to think what game that FK was in...and Cruz....good stuff against the Gobbi..overall good performance

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Vieri: The one against Parma where he turns around and shoots top corner and the one against Reggina 03/04 (6-0) where he just mauls his way through a defender and scores with pure power

Martins: THE CL SEMIFINAL DERBY

Cruz: The goal against Arsenal

Adriano: Cross court Weah style

Recoba: The last goal of a memorable 3-2 comeback against Samp
Nice thread dude with nice choices up thier, but only one thing, Recoba`s goal against Samp IMO was normal. :shades:

Vieri: The one agaist Parma for sure :thumbsup:

Martins: against Atalanta!! awsome! :thumbsup:

Cruz: Free kick against Juve last year.

Adriano: (well it`s so hard their :crazy: ) but I guess the one against Udinese.

Recoba: ( he always has the superb goals! :crazy: ) I guess the one against Reggina when he dribbled 3 on his way to the goal from the midle of the field, awsome! :thumbsup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you give goals or video for the Recoba 3 dirrbler and the Martins Atalanta goal? Thanks!

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I don`get it!? didn`t you realy see the goals?? I cant find you links now..
Obs and sorry, Recoba`s goal was against Lecce I guess :relieved: :embarass: :embarass:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oba's one where he spins and sprints and scores from the goalie's right?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok thanks I saw both of them..good stuff

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Vieri = Against Perugia or Reggina a few seasons ago. He was outside the box on the far right of the pitch and had a crack that at first looked ridiculous given the angle and distance. But he miraculously scored and I was left in disbelief that he even had the audacity to shoot from there letalone score!

Adriano = This season against Udinese... But there is also the goal against Atalanta (in Serie A, Bergamo) which I thought was a supreme display of power.

Cruz = His goal against Arsenal was lovely. Pure class.

Martins = I still have to decide

Recoba = His debut goal for Inter when he lobbed a keeper from the halfway line.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait....inter01...please elaborate.....Which Vieri goal was that!

Wait...hmmm i gotta hunt this one up

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I think it was in Cuper's second season. Definitely under Cuper though. I am not sure of the opposition. All I know is that they were a small club. The goal was just unbelievable.

I have every goal scored this season (apart from Inter's Champions League goals) but that one goal makes me wish I had started saving goals from back then rather than just this season.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Inter01 said:
Vieri = Against Perugia or Reggina a few seasons ago. He was outside the box on the far right of the pitch and had a crack that at first looked ridiculous given the angle and distance. But he miraculously scored and I was left in disbelief that he even had the audacity to shoot from there letalone score!

Adriano = This season against Udinese... But there is also the goal against Atalanta (in Serie A, Bergamo) which I thought was a supreme display of power.

Cruz = His goal against Arsenal was lovely. Pure class.

Martins = I still have to decide

Recoba = His debut goal for Inter when he lobbed a keeper from the halfway line.
Vieri goal :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup: just awsome!! how can I forget this one!! and it was with his right footed I guess, right?

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I have every goal scored for Inter since 2002.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I honestly cant remember the foot Devious...

I was blown away. The way he just fired that rocket and managed to score is just Christian Vieri at his best. That is what it is so difficult now. Knowing what he has done in the past and presently not looking as dangerous. It is frustrating but age can creep up on you rather unexpectedly.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts