• Gaziantep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samsun

• Malatya( Aragon :D )

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Sivasspor

Your Favorite team in Turkish Super League?

1K views 49 replies 12 participants last post by  InfamousPlayer2 
#1 · (Edited)
This is open to all Turks and Non-Turks so we can find out the most supported Turkish team on our forums;)

Well to basicly summarize what I said, its time to prove that Galatasaray is also here the most succesful and popular team...;) :D

you can choose more than one teams btw...

#2 ·
Didn't know I could choose more than one. Never mind. Samsunspor get half a vote (for loyalty reasons and for putting one over Fener! :D ).

Carlito, you forgot Gaziosmanpasaspor! Shame on you. I hear a lot of non-Turks love this team.

#3 ·
damn I thought I could vote for one then vote for another again so I forgot to put galatasaray:dazed: yes I did not vote for gala:eek: :rolleyes: so just add one more to Gala s votes;)

hakan, gaziosmanpasa is above the standarts of this league so i did not include them...its not fair...but what about i put Zeytinburnu in there instead???:D ;)

#4 ·
No sorry Carlito; I don't think any team translated into Olive-nose derserves that sort of recognition.:D

#7 ·
I didn't vote for Fenerbahce either, so just add another vote for Fener;):D:D

#8 ·
Well, I also forgot voting for Malatyaspor:eek:

But, they already have one vote? What's going on? :eek:

Who's the other apricot lover?:tongue:

#10 ·
This is open to all Turks and Non-Turks so we can find out the most supported Turkish team on our forums
When it comes to Turks, There are more Galatasaray fans in XT .:rolleyes:

However, I believe rest of the crowd likes Fenerbahce more than Galatasaray;)

Basically because, Galatasaray more competitive than Fenerbahce in European cups :eek:

#15 ·
There must be some technical problem or sth because it says that Gala and Fener have the same votes :dazed:

I was sure that we would be in the lead by quite a few votes;) :D

#16 ·
he he & now we are:devil:

by the way. i know that outside of turkey (well except for israel) galatasaray are (way :depress: ) ahead of turkey in terms of popularity. but i'd like a real unbiased group of stats as to who is more popular in turkey. as far as i have heard up to date fener has the most supporters population-wise.

who's ahead of the game right now??

#18 ·
but i'd like a real unbiased group of stats as to who is more popular in turkey. as far as i have heard up to date fener has the most supporters population-wise.
It would be even harder than census:D

I don't think there will be an unbiased stat;)

Let me give you an unbiased:eek: stat from my experience;)

All the schools I attended (three different elementary schools, one middle school, two different high school, and two different universities:eek: )

90% of the time we had Fenerbahce fans as a major group in the class:D

But, majority of new generation is supporting Galatasaray:mad: :( :tongue:

I think it's the effect of Chernobile nuclear accident? :rolleyes: :D

#20 ·
gala is in front by like 5 % I think right now. I had seen some stats a month ago but forgot the exact numbers. I think it was like 26% support Gala and 21% support Fener. Gala now has a lot of glory hunters;)

so take the 70 million population...approximately 14 million fener and 18 million Gala:cool:

#21 ·
to tell the truth i find that a lot of the newer people (who support cimbom) are girls & women. cause every time i meet a new chick 90% of the time they like cimbom, this is probably because they never followed football before & when cimbom won the super & uefa cup they chose them. i guess maybe that's part of the phenomenon regarding cimbom getting a recent lead. another group is younger people.

so guys women and children cimbom:D :D and a bit of fener after for the men:D :D :D

#23 ·
Buy a Japanese player, and the whole nation will support your team!!!

Thats what Arsenal done...
And so did Perugia 2 yrs back...

At Perugia, Japanese papers had about 10 journalists paid full time just to follow Nakata!!!

fenerbahce_2000...
Before the chicks would just follow the team their man did :D...But now they've been sucked in by the success of Gala :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.