Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have to say hands down either Vieri-Ronaldo or Vieri-Baggio...hmm Vieri-Baggio was too much...2 italian legends going at it, both for inter

heck we should have renamed inter to italian NT
 

·
U get what U give
Joined
·
8,784 Posts
Baggio!? you ment last FEW years or last FEW ages?
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahha ok make it 12 years
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
i don't like ronaldo...but i think vieri + ronaldo combination was my favorite striking partnership in the last few years...unfortunately, things didn't work out as we expected...but when ronaldo was healthy, we really wanted these 2 guys bring the team and the fans some fun and some entertainment...
 

·
U get what U give
Joined
·
8,784 Posts
Carson35 said:
i don't like ronaldo...but i think vieri + ronaldo combination was my favorite striking partnership in the last few years...unfortunately, things didn't work out as we expected...but when ronaldo was healthy, we really wanted these 2 guys bring the team and the fans some fun and some entertainment...
Hey Faisal.. Is that what you ment? :D :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Nah man, You know the other R ;) but there could of been so many great partnerships if you look at the quality of players and the number, Thats the problem there were too many.
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
do u guys think ronaldo + adriano would be more fun to watch than ronaldo + vieri? :D
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ROFLMAO

Recoba and VIeri= Yesterday's news
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Carson35 said:
do u guys think ronaldo + adriano would be more fun to watch than ronaldo + vieri? :D
Umm not really b/c both guys are so similar...Vieri and Adriano are a bit different if you ask me....like vieri's does a lot of intangibles...i cant' explain
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HOW ABOUT THIS GUYS..CARSON MY MAIN MAN MAKE A POLL

Vieri-Crespo
Vieri-Adriano
Vieri-Ronaldo
Vieri-Keane
Vieri-Martins (def a good one)
Vieri-Recoba
Vieri-Baggio

Make the poll and let the people decide :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,624 Posts
It should have been Vieri-Ronaldo. Like it should be Adriano-Recoba right now.

But nothing goes right at Inter.
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Razman...Recoba is a bust.....There is no way Adriano-REcoba is a world class partnership
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,624 Posts
I said it should have been. Recoba was once one of the best strikers around, and Adriano is the best currently.
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Razman said:
I said it should have been. Recoba was once one of the best strikers around, and Adriano is the best currently.
I'm sorry I have to disagree with that. At one time Recoba was a good solid striker like Toni is today, but not the best.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top