**Listen to music at your own risk.

2) Sead Kolasinac, 21, LB/CDM, Schalke

3) Sanjin Prcic, 19, CM/CDM, Stade Rennes

4) Andrej Modic, 18, CDM/CM, AC Milan

5) Haris Duljevic, 20, LM/RM/CDM, FK Sarajevo

·
Banned
863 Posts
Well apart from Kompany, the ones gOD posted were all shit.

Belgian clubs can't compete with Utd or Chelsea when they come for their kids.

Updated 5:
Adnan Januzaj, Utd (19), AM
Andreas Pereira, Utd (18), CM
Charly Musonda Jr, Chelsea (17), CM
Youri Tielemans, Anderlecht (17), CM
Zakaria Bakkali, PSV (18), LW, RW, S

After a very bright start of the season Bakkali's gone off the boil though. Next season should tell what direction he's heading into.

At 21 Thorgan Hazard is probably too old to be included. Not as good as Eden, different player also, but definitely very promising.
Origi, 19 - Lille (on loan from Liverpool) should make the top 5 now. If 21yo players are also considered, then Lukaku still belongs in here.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
A new update.

Top 5 talents from the Netherlands at the moment (in my opinion).
Most of them are already 21 but this season really showed what they could become one day so here we go...

1. Frenkie de Jong (21), Ajax/Barcelona (DCM/CM) - Biggest talent since the Robben/van Persie/Sneijder generation.

He is a special player. From out of nowhere he just popped up and showed exceptional qualities. Vision, passing, dribbling.
This season he really made a name for himself for both Ajax and the Dutch NT which earned him his transfer to Barcelona.

2. Matthijs de Ligt (19), Ajax (CB) - He and Frenkie could easily switch places on this list. Still a teenager but world-class.

Made debut at 17 for Ajax/Dutch NT and at 19 became captain for Ajax. First defender who won the golden boy award (2018).
Tackling, passing, headers. Commands his area. He may look like the perfect son-in-law but on the pitch he is an absolute beast.

3. Steven Bergwijn (21), PSV (RW/LW) - Very capable winger. Very fast, good technique and can score goals/provide assists.

We need some more offensive talents and Bergwijn can be that guy. Possesses all the qualities the modern winger should have.
Made his debut at 17 and became an important player for PSV. He was also named golden player at the -17 Euro Championship.

4. Donny van de Beek (21), Ajax (CM/CAM) - This guy is a bit underrated, a box-to-box midfielder with a big engine.

While everybody is talking about de Jong and de Ligt, this guy gets less credits but he also made great progression at Ajax.
Hard worker, team player and knows how to run in spaces, which gets him in scoring positions a lot. Definitely a player to watch.

5. Sam Lammers (21), PSV/Heerenveen (ST) - Maybe a surprise choice but for a striker I see a lot of potential in him.

PSV loaned him out to Heerenveen this season where he very fast became a important player for them with his goals and assists.
For a tall guy he has great technique, excellent link-up play and he is a good finisher in the tradition of the classic Dutch strikers of old.

Worthy mentions.

Justin Kluivert (19), Roma (RW/LW) - He left Ajax too soon. Of course Roma is a nice club but he sits on the bench too much.
The potential is definitely there and he is still young but he needs to play matches if he wants to play for Oranje. Still has a lot to prove.

Michel Vlap (21), Heerenveen (CAM/SS) - Michel who? Well, he plays for Heerenveen but he also made progression this season.
Tall, good technique, and also a nice finisher. I think the Eredivisie top clubs all have their eyes on him. Can turn into a very good player.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,689 Posts
Is 21 the cutoff point?

Hm...

Alexander Isak, Mattias Svanberg and...

I think that's about it. :(

·
Registered
45,416 Posts
OK here goes, I want all of you to make your countries top 5 talent so I can see the quality coming out of each country
They have to be U21
Italy
1. Cassano (U21)
2. Boriello (U21)
3. Lodi (U19)
4. Bonera (U21)
5. Della Rocca (U19)

Also Diego Maradona JR, but never seen him play, so cant really say.
1. Underachieved
2. Underachieved
3. His skills were overrated from the beginning
4. LoL
5. Who?

Diego Maradona Jr wasn't even a pro player for most of his life

·
Registered
16,828 Posts
Italy right now.

Federico Chiesa, Moises Kean, Nicolò Zaniolo, Nicolò Barella, Sandro Tonali
Odd to see no defenders at all. But with the past decade, it is good to see some forward and midfield talents. We also have Donnarumma who is having a much better season this year.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Didn't go through the entire thread but I'm assuming the U21 label still applies:

1. Carlos Fierro, 17, Bronze Ball Winner this past U17 WC and currently on the full squad for Chivas de Guadalajara. Primarily sub at the moment but expect to see him on starting 11 sheet soon if not this next season. Very fast with a very high football IQ.
2. Ulises Davila, 20, primary playmaker for the Mexico U20 side that took third this last U20 WC. Chelsea property on loan to Vitesse. Not getting a lot of time on the pitch at the moment but expect to see good things from this young man. Has some incredible skills.
3. Jonathan Dos Santos, 21, Defensive Midfielder but also used at right back. Brother of Giovani Dos Santos and player with Barcelona B. Will most likely get called up to get first team action whilst Kieta leaves for African Cup 2012 Duty. Solid, tough player with very good passing skills. Difficult to break into the Barcelona midfield, the best in the world, but his ability to play at RB may get him a place on the bench soon.
4. Jorge Enriquez, 20, Defensive Midfielder and Bronze Ball Winner this past U20 WC. On the full squad for Chivas de Guadalajara. Nicked a bit this past season but when healthy shows great promise. Good size at 1.88m and a threat to shoot at anytime and anywhere with a cannon of a shot.
5. Diego Reyes, 19, Defender. Has all the skills, decent size at 1.87m and I predict will be a top defender on the world stage soon. Plies his trade with Club America in the Mexican First Division.
1. Under-performed.
2. Under-performed.
3. Still like him. Gets called up.
4. Injuries killed his career.
5. Went to Europe back in Mexico. Still gets called up.**EDIT**....he's still in Europe. La Liga with Leganes.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
If 21 is the cut off.. tough calls, but:

1. Andrei Radu, GK - huge for Genoa this season, buy back clause already activated by Spalletti at Inter

2. Ianis Hagi, CAM/W - there’s people who say he’s overrated because he’s Hagi’s son, but he truly is classy; big player for Liga I and even senior internationals lately, Sevilla and other names after him

3. Dennis Man, RW - such a good player, also watched by Sevilla and Roma offered a couple times for him

4. Denis Dragus, LW/ST - superb dribbler and shots, he can be special if he stays focused and fixes small things, came on vs Serbia at 19

5. Alex Pascanu, CB - our U21 star defender, needs to get first team chances at Leicester soon or move, he’s been named their academy player of the year a year or two ago

Razvan Marin (CM) headed to Ajax this summer after killing it in Belgium is just 22, too.
Puscas (ST) for Palermo can do more but is quite promising. Then there’s Cicaldau, Nedelcu, Dragomir, Adrian Petre, Sefer, Morutan, and many others who can be quite good too. Hopefully fewer wasted talents this time..

·
We will ROCK u
6,379 Posts
USA

all could make it.

Ledezma(PSV)---a real baller. He is getting paid like a first teamer...will most likely get first team mins next season.
Richards(bayern)---can make it bayern. May see first team mins next season.
Reyna(dortmund)---a smoother pulisic with more size. Can be a star.
Mendez(freiburg)---has an amazing left foot, can score from anywhere. Can pass da ball like a boss. Boom or bust kinda player
Dest(ajax) or weah(PSG) --- Dest is da the complete package at fullback. Weah can be a star but is a tweener.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Netherlands 2019/20

At the start of the season I want to include some young talents who look promising so far.

1. Donyell Malen (20), Striker/Winger, PSV Eindhoven

Started the season really well for PSV scoring loads of goals, and also scored on his debut for the Dutch NT.
From the Ajax youth, made a move at a young age to Arsenal. PSV took him over and he now shines for them.

2. Calvin Stengs (20), Winger, AZ Alkmaar

A great talent who I expect to make the Dutch NT soon. Great technique, vision and passing skills.
Did suffer a bad knee injury. After a year out he came back very strong and is very important for AZ Almaar.

3. Mohamed Ihattaren (17), Attacking midfielder, PSV Eindhoven

At 17 already a starter for PSV. Creative technical midfielder who can dribble and score. Very promising!
Can still choose to play for Morocco though but I still want him to include in the list because of his potential.

4. Myron Boadu (18), Striker, AZ Alkmaar

Another big talent in the striker department. A small guy but very fast and a good goalscorer for AZ Alkmaar.
Like Stengs he also suffered a bad injury last season which almost took a year but he also came back very strong.

5. Sergiño Dest (18), Right Fullback, Ajax

Looks like we are trying to nick him from the USA despite him playing friendly games for them. Promising fullback.
Dutch mom, American dad. Since we are in need of talented full-backs he would make a chance to play for Oranje.

---

Don't know how things will go throughout the season, maybe I make some changes after the winter break/new year.

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
1.Ștefan Baiaram - predicted analogous when it's all said and done: Messi
2.Tudor Băluță - predicted analogous when it's all said and done: Frank Rijkaard
3.Valentin Mihaila - predicted analogous when it's all said and done: Gareth Bale
4.N/A
5.N/A

201 - 214 of 214 Posts