Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Yeah, indoor often gets ridiculous.

In Springfield, they have a mercy rule when a team is up 10 goals, and the game is called. We ten-o'd a team in 35 minutes. Ridiculous game.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
8-0 they have a rule in my league where after 8-0 you cant score anymore

·
Registered
69,808 Posts
13-0 vs a really good team. Well, we were a good team that year but our rival was a team near to our level. The 13-0 was surprising. It was the best game in my life in the colective aspect.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ilgenio said:
You must be playing against a bunch of children. :D

well their players were only playing for fun, whereas we won the league and that intern got us premoted to play youth league the following year and we needed to get a good goal difference...we won the season by goal difference...the funny thing is the team that came second to us didnt get to play this team....because the coach was good mates with our coach and they forfeited.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
I don't think I've ever won a proper match by a big margin. The heaviest defeat, though, was a 0-7 reverse when I was representing my school against a Japanese school selection. My coach was a ***** and we were playing a 5-4-1 (I was the "one"). The Japanese side dominated the entire match and I was shackled throughout the match by 3 defenders on my back the entire time. When we were 0-5 down I got substituted for damage control and we played for the remainder of the game with no real strikers. It was a pathetic day..

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Yesterday we came close, won 14-3 or something in indoor, could have well been 40-0, without exagerrating.

I am in a team of 15-18 year olds, playing in a high school league. We played against a team of 13 year olds playing up two levels.

We had 6 within 8 minutes (Out of 48) and then simply lost interest in the game.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
They had to start a rule like that here after a team lost by consecutive scorlines that went somewhere of 40-0. Not each game, but the combined total was that, so for middle school (6th - 8th grade) it's 8-0 and in high school it's 10-0.

It's called a mercy rule, and I hate it too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts