Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
9-1 i think, but most of the team were badly hungover after a big night out, i think i was the only player sober.

best winning margin was 19-0 when in my under 9 team, our goalkeeper didn't even touch the ball once in the whole match, we also beat a team of midgets 17-0 once, these kids were all small for some reason, it was like playing against 7 year olds. :)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Most I can remember was 5-0, but maybe a bit more, I been playing a long while and my brain is fragile :).

We won 17-0 last season, I scored 8.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
We lost 0-17 in proper football, that was a terribly embarassing time. Worst thing was it was three or four - nil at half time, and they struck for a dozen in 40 minutes.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
12-1. We were a U15 side playing against a team 3-4 years older than us. It was 7-0 at half-time and when we scored our solitary goal we celebrated like we've won the World Cup! :D

·
Registered
69,808 Posts
Hat_Trick_Playa said:
6-2...i scored them both!
1-9...And I scored our goal too :D

Incredibly we won vs the same team (2-5) in the second game, months later. They were angry at the end of the game :howler:

·
Registered
607 Posts
13-0 this season, i was the only regular on the team, a couple of others where bench players and 20 minutes to go we have 4 players, so they call there brothers (all 14-16) and we have exactly 11 players, not enough time for a team talk so i say play you natural position, they all played attacking midfield or striker.

so we have a 5'2 striker as goalkeeper and every other little smart ass playing striker and complaning about the service, the game was 90 minutes of me and 2 others defending against an entire team, while the kids complained about not getting the ball and the 3 defending lost there voices swearing at the kids who refused to defend because in their own words "we aren't defenders so we dont have to."

a bloody nightmare that game was, i think the next worst defeat was 6-0 a few years ago.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
9-1 i think, but most of the team were badly hungover after a big night out, i think i was the only player sober.

best winning margin was 19-0 when in my under 9 team, our goalkeeper didn't even touch the ball once in the whole match, we also beat a team of midgets 17-0 once, these kids were all small for some reason, it was like playing against 7 year olds. :)
"under 9 team"? Jern, how old are you anyway? :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
numerodix said:
"under 9 team"? Jern, how old are you anyway? :D
I'm 28 but i have to go back twenty years for my biggest winning margin, it says something that most of my biggest losing margins have come as an adult.:D

the u-9 and u-10 team was the best side i have played in in my life, we were a bit like Capello's Milan, we didn't lose a game for eighteen months, and i scored 54 goals one season from left wing :D i was a world beater at the age of 9 , just my luck that coaches in the 90s rather picked athletes than artists or i could have been someone, a contender ? :D

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Nah, Jern. You would've been like Gazza if you'd made it, boozing, partying, and sexing every night and ending up a wasted talent and playing for a Second Division Chinese team. :D

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I'm 28 but i have to go back twenty years for my biggest winning margin, it says something that most of my biggest losing margins have come as an adult.:D

the u-9 and u-10 team was the best side i have played in in my life, we were a bit like Capello's Milan, we didn't lose a game for eighteen months, and i scored 54 goals one season from left wing :D i was a world beater at the age of 9 , just my luck that coaches in the 90s rather picked athletes than artists or i could have been someone, a contender ? :D
Bah.. my team won 16-1 when I was 8 but I didn't think that was worth mentioning, thought we were talking about real football here :D:pp

Lots of fun playing at that age though.. All games were high scoring, out of ~25 games I think the average score was like 6-1, we lost about 3 of them.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Football when you're 10 is mega! :D. Nobody has a position, everyone just runs after the ball, the kits are too big with horrible colours and cheesey names :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts