Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have they been?Mine as in dissapointments Italy's so near misses in the World Cups,Milan's defeats in the CL finals and,Van Basten's exit early from football,Baggio's bad Luck in Football.
As for Joys following Milan,The Scudetto's,European Cup wins,seeing the legends play.Such a Privlege to watch Cahmpions like Roberto Baggio play.
The 1990 World Cup it will always remain special even though Italy did'nt go all the way.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
biggest dissapointment : euro 2000 final.

that's without doubt my biggest...
also the world cup's exits off course, but then again..., in euro 2000 we SHOULD have won.
not so sure about wc 2002 & 98, we didn't deserve it.

end of comment :)

picture i'll never forget:
(there's more at forzaazzurri.tk) ;)

·
Registered
45,522 Posts
Biggest disappointment:

Sampdoria: the final of CL vs Barcelona in 1992

Italian NT: the defeat to Argentina after PKs in 1990, the defeat to France in 2000 after golden goal and the defeat to S.Korea in 2002 also after golden goal.

Biggest joy:

Sampdoria: the scudetto 1990-91

Italian NT: no big joys indeed... some partial ones like the incredible win over Nigeria in 1994 when we were with one foot and a half home and the eroic 0-0 vs the Netherlands in 2002 with win after PKs.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Biggest disappointment:
...too many...

Biggest joy:
every time that Udinese win one match:)...or everytime that i watch Udinese ...or everytime that i hear someone talk about Udinese...or everytime that i read about Udinese...

edit: Biggest disappointment: this night!!! Giampiero Pinzi:mad:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Biggest disappointment/s:

Having to lose the title due to refereeing decisons against Parma...96/97...:mad: :mad: :mad: fúck you Nicola Amoruso you diving fúck(who also went on to rape Celtic of a CL spot in years to come with again another dive) and Milan and Juvemerda...

May Nicola Amoruso die the worst death...imaginable...hope some fúcking fúcked up shít happens to you...

Getting knocked out of CL by Ranger and Lille...:depress: watched the first leg of the Lille encounter with a bunch of Juventini bástárds who kept remind me of Buffon being missed...pieces of shít...

Losing to Reggina in La maglia Crociata this season...:mad: more shameful then losing 4-0 to Juve...I'd prefer to lose 3 times 4-0 then to see that fúcking performace again...

Biggest Joy:

Winning the double in 98/99 UEFA and Coppa Italia...we probably had the best side in europe at the time...shame after this double Parma started to dismantle itself with every passing year...Veron first to go...Crespo the year after...etc...etc

Beating Juve in the Coppa Italia final 01/02...:proud: probably the most emtional season I've ever had...down from the start getting knocked out of CL...getting worse with near relegation 3-4 games to go till the end of the season...and finally ending with a Parma win against the side I hate most...:star:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
GaGa said:
Biggest disappointment/s:

Having to lose the title due to refereeing decisons against Parma...96/97...:mad: :mad: :mad: fúck you Nicola Amoruso you diving fúck(who also went on to rape Celtic of a CL spot in years to come with again another dive) and Milan and Juvemerda...

gaga please, stop emberassing yourself (as u usually do :rolleyes: ) .... amoruso is a cool guy, i like him a lot :) , can't remember a dive or what you call, that cost you the season, BUT if a hole season depends on just one penalty you (wrongly or not) given against you.... :rolleyes: well come on, you have to do better than that...

and i DO remember the penalty juve got against CELTIC :) i liked it very much, cuz i hate that scottish team, and i thought juve was also better....
i remember it wel: 0-0 at half time, and still ending the game at 2-3 or something... and over the two legs, 12 goals or something :) impressive juve

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
gaga please, stop emberassing yourself (as u usually do :rolleyes: ) .... amoruso is a cool guy, i like him a lot :) , can't remember a dive or what you call, that cost you the season, BUT if a hole season depends on just one penalty you (wrongly or not) given against you.... :rolleyes: well come on, you have to do better than that...

and i DO remember the penalty juve got against CELTIC :) i liked it very much, cuz i hate that scottish team, and i thought juve was also better....
i remember it wel: 0-0 at half time, and still ending the game at 2-3 or something... and over the two legs, 12 goals or something :) impressive juve
What ever the fúck your called...I only have one thing to say to a fúcking cúnt like you...:

Fúck Off and mind your own business, I can fúcking hate who I want when I want and I don't need a twit like you tell me who to hate and why...especially someone who supports two fúcking Serie A teams...Got it....good now fúck off good and proper you utter spacker....

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
seems like someone had a bad evening GAGA :)
why don't you go f*ck yourself and behave yourself when you get back here.
this ain't the place to act like a tough guy, cuz i know people like you: on the internet they have a big mouth and all that sh*t... but in real life :rolleyes:

just one more thing: i reacted in a descent way to you, just a conversation.... think about it (read again if you want) so afterwards, don't blame me for being rude against you.

btw: good luck with parma, holding on to that precious 4th place tomorrow against juve ;) inter & lazio (my shitty teams as you call it) are waiting for you to make a mistake, and then we come in :cool:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Don't comment on a season you know nothing about...

The fact that you think Amoruso didn't dive alone in Scotland deserves me having a go at you and all...apart from the fact that you feel you can comment on what I've said so far...

I ain't no internet tough boy but it shows you have gotten on the wrong side of users before...when it comes to spackers like you I'm more then happy to oblige especially when they talk through their :ass: and talk about seasons gone by they remember nothing of...or should I say you have no experience watching...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Biggest Disappointment: Loss to Milan 2nd Leg Semifinal Champions League

Biggest Joy: Seeing USA teach Portugal that they are better than them in football in the opeining WC game

·
Registered
943 Posts
Biggest Disappointment:
WC 2002 (Italy+Spain fcuked by refs...and of course the Argentine tragedy... :stress: )

"Don't cry for me Argentina..." :depress:

Biggest Joys:
1)last season Lazio vs Roma...about 3 minutes to go, Lazio are winning 1-0 by a Stinkovic goal...and then Cassano scores and makes it 1-1!

2)also last season: Real vs Barca...when Luis Enrique scored and made it 1-1!

3)2001...Roma vs Parma...Bati scores our 3rd goal and we've got the Scudetto!!! :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Primo said:
- The way Italy disrespected Baggio & our last 4 WCups & Euro 2000.
- Roma winning the scudetto.
Bravissimo Primo,That sticks out in my mind so much and always will.Only Italy could've done that.Vergogna.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
biggest disappointment:

05/05/2002 INTER lost to lazio and then lost the scudetto to juvenuts in the last day of serie A campaign...

italy lost to brazil in penalty kicks in 1994 WC final...

biggest joy:

INTER won the scudetto in 1989

tottenham hotspur finished third in league...however, they lost to coventry city in the FA Final (overtime)...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Biggest joy: Italy 3 - West Germany 1 in the WC final of 1982. Also, the 3-2 win against Brazil in the same tournament. Other matches of note are the thriller against Holland in Euro 2000 and the win against Nigeria in WC 1994 - Italy were on their way out before the Divine Ponytail struck.

Biggest disaapointment: Italy's ability to crumble when it comes to the crunch (i.e. penalty shoot-out defeats in WC 1990, 1994, 1998 and the 2002 debacle with the ref, as well as the Euro 2000 final)

For the Aussies: Our destrcuction against Iran in the WC qualifiers of 1998 at the MCG.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
InterOz said:
Biggest joy: Italy 3 - West Germany 1 in the WC final of 1982. Also, the 3-2 win against Brazil in the same tournament. Other matches of note are the thriller against Holland in Euro 2000 and the win against Nigeria in WC 1994 - Italy were on their way out before the Divine Ponytail struck.

Biggest disaapointment: Italy's ability to crumble when it comes to the crunch (i.e. penalty shoot-out defeats in WC 1990, 1994, 1998 and the 2002 debacle with the ref, as well as the Euro 2000 final)

For the Aussies: Our destrcuction against Iran in the WC qualifiers of 1998 at the MCG.
The goal against Uruguay was great. I thought it would help us go through.

:(

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
In 5-6 seasons as a soccer fan

Joys:

Perth Glory winning the 02/03 Ausralian championship
Perth Glory winning the 03/04 Australian championship
Holland vs Italy, 29th June 2000, Euro 2000
Milan winning the CL, Italian clubs are back
Juve 3-1 Real Madrid in that semi final

Disappointments: