Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
comon everybody, calderon said that we will sign 3 players in the summer and he said that he wants them before Euro2008(probably to get them at cheaper prices); anyway each one put his/her 3 players wish list and who would you like to leave the club...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
David Villa
Cristiano Ronaldo
Cesc Fabregas

Well, you asked...

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Realistically, i hope its Quaresma, Benzema and Dani Alves (Ramos to center). We keep Diarra and go for Diego and Ibra the following season as Guti and Raul replacement. Villa for Benzema is cool too.

wont be totally suprised and would be happy if they pull Cesc. If he realizes he is wasting his career at Arsenal soon, it can happen.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
wont be totally suprised and would be happy if they pull Cesc. If he realizes he is wasting his career at Arsenal soon, it can happen.
no point in staying in a team who willnot win anything simply because Chelsea and Manutd are spending like freaks compared to them and they will remain the dominant teams in Engalnd for atleast a couple of years to come

if he's content to win FA cup and Braclays then he should defenitely stay

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1-Essien
2-S.Keita
3-Quaresma / Nasri / Diego

didnt choose forwards because the forward line should be the least of our worries given that Raul and Rud can give alot for a year more and Higuain being on fire lately supported by quality players like Robben , Robson and so on and next year we can move for Benzema
and I choose Keita and Essien because these 2 can do everything in football , shoot pass dirbble cross defend ..... simply everything and a midfield composed of these 2 and maybe wesely or Nasri or any PM would dominate any midfield in the world and thats what we really need to win a european trophy

defence ? Metzelder is a very good CB ....injury prone ? if the medicals believe that his case will be the same after the operation then sell him and get another one ....we are more than covered in this area with our versatile defenders

in the end I wouldnt say no to a player like Villa ,Drogba or Carvalho ... who would !

Out : Baptista , Saviola , Soldado,Balboa

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Garay/Gonzalo Rodriguez, Diego and Benzema

very nice.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
My dream wish list:

Cesc, Essien, Villa
First 11: Casillas; S.Ramos, Pepe, Heinze, Marcelo; Essien, Cesc; Robben, Sneijder, Robinho; Villa

My realistic wish list:

Diego, Keita, Zlatan
First 11: Casillas; S.Ramos, Pepe, Heinze, Marcelo; Keita, Gago; Robben, Diego, Robinho; Zlatan

·
African WC haha
5,934 Posts
Realistically, i hope its Quaresma, Benzema and Dani Alves (Ramos to center). We keep Diarra and go for Diego and Ibra the following season as Guti and Raul replacement. Villa for Benzema is cool too.

:howler:
The only thing he would probably do is wipe his ass with that lovely white shirt of yours ;)

The kid is Barca through and through

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Essien, Diego y Villa.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the 3 players i would to see are:
Mexes
Essien (if diarra leaves)
Diego
Players to leave: salgado, canna,, diarra, baptista, saviola, soldado

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
:howler:
The only thing he would probably do is wipe his ass with that lovely white shirt of yours ;)

The kid is Barca through and through
Maybe but the question is, is he stupid through and through?

Staying with Arsenal and being a perennial second placer = stupid

Leaving Arsenal to go to Barca and being a perennial second placer = more stupid

If Cesc cares about becoming a great player at all, he needs to move to Real, Man U, Milan and maybe Chelsea (if Abram keeps his wallet open to buy more players).

That and he needs to lead Spain to a World Cup... :err:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Wish List

Cesc
Essien

·
Registered
958 Posts
DLR
Villa/Benzema
Garay/Essien

I prefer Garay over Essien becaus we allready have a lot of midfielders(defencive) like Gago,Diarra,Garcia,DLR... but we lack a central defender.Metzi is not a human and Canna is total crap,so we need Garay.And i prefer Benzema over Villa becaus he is not a cule,and he is yunger and better.

DLR is a must.It's time for Castilla blood.We need a new Quinta.No need for eny more galactico signings.

Oh and about Diego... we don't need him... we have Wes,who showed us that he can be our main atacking force in midfield.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts