Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surely the býggest on for me was to swým the 200 yards ýndývýdual medlay relay for my hýgh school ýn an ýmportant meet. The others I could thýnk of would be runnýng 4 mýles under 28 mýn, and benchpressýng 215 pounds wýth 5 reps:D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
I once smoked 40 cigarettes in a day...

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Accheivements????? hmmm

Getting bowled out with my cricket team for 25 odd :howler:

Losing 8-1 when I was captain (for the first and only time :( ) for my school football team :eek:

Not a lot to brag about really :D

btw Flying hellfish, how do you get those y's with an accent ? I've noticed more Turkish users get that instead of i . Different keyboard? :confused:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
Wow dude are you serýous:sweeteye:

You are one :crazy: guy

Were you :nervous: and :frustrat: that day or what?

Yeah, I was feeling very tough that day, it was a huge athletic achievment for me:eek: :D

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Hakan said:
Yeah, I was feeling very tough that day, it was a huge athletic achievment for me:eek: :D
Beautiful avatar :howler: :howler: :howler: Richard and Judy :D

Just as bad as my one!!

EDIT: you changed it again! change it back to the standard bearers of how all couples should be :D its almost valentines afterall :rolleyes: :tongue:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
They'll kill you for calling them that :D

No just changed it, thought people who didn't know them may think it's me and the missus, man that would make me feel unclean :eek:

Instead I had a look at the Ugly Models agency (www.ugly.org) and couldn't believe it when I came across these two. They are listed as Tony and George Osman; but are in fact Tansu and Goksu Osman. The shorter (older) guy was my best made in primary school :howler: and the other is his younger brother. Both appeared on tv here. Cem do you know them?

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Hakan said:

Instead I had a look at the Ugly Models agency (www.ugly.org) and couldn't believe it when I came across these two. They are listed as Tony and George Osman; but are in fact Tansu and Goksu Osman. The shorter (older) guy was my best made in primary school :howler: and the other is his younger brother. Both appeared on tv here. Cem do you know them?
I thought it was Phil Mitchell or that BBC duo, that comedy duo, forgot the name:eek:

They look rough and thick so you already needed protection back then? :eek: :D :tongue:

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
once i ate 10 person in 20 minutes :D

Well seriosly i like to play bowling and once i have made 5 strike and 4 spare in one game ;) :D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Manny said:
Some of those ugly models are very good looking :eek:
There are two links there, one is Rage and one is Ugly. Yes some of the uglies aren't so bad (by Wally's standards :tongue: ).

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
inacio said:
ive once drank 10 beers in 3.30h :D
Wow, you are a true athlete too!:eek: :D

Were you playing darts at the time? :D

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
free booze at a uni's party;)

had a different perspective of the rush hour at 6pm :D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Hakan said:
I once smoked 40 cigarettes in a day...
:dielaugh:

i beat the hs record three years in a row for the mile, my best bein a 4 mins 52 secs...

pulled off 21 pullups too, tried to match the character gene in A Seperate Peace who pulled off thirty, but the pains :D

inacio, u da girl!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Athletic achievments??

Wally, don't be shy. Tell them about the 5 boxes of Kleenex

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Hakan said:
Tell them about the 5 boxes of Kleenex
Not surprising after having it done so hard from the back :stress: :( :sob: