Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The future of ukraine..

Who are they?

One is already playing for ukraine national team i think he's like 20 ...
I dont know but my Football Manager games says Olexander Aliev , Dymtro Voreby (sp) both for youth squad of dynamo kiev

·
Registered
67,289 Posts
Dymtro Voreby? huh? ti imeyish vidu Dmitriy Vorobey?

anyway, from what i've been hearing Ukraine is short on prospects, u can thank Surkis and Akhmetov. presidents of Ukraine's two biggest clubs which combined have 3 Ukrainian first 11 regulars lol.

·
Registered
910 Posts
The Ukrainian U-19 team is pretty impressive. They beat Belarus, China, Lithuania and now Iran in the semi-final of the Granatkin Memorial and will play Russia in the final.

Our next superstar? Pavlo Ksionz. Property of Dynamo Kiev.

He's leading Ukraine in scoring in the tournament as well as scoring both of the goals leading Ukraine to a 2-0 win over Iran.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I cant believe how quickly you rule out the future of Ukrainian football. If anything, the young crop will be better than the current. :star:

The biggest concern is goalkeepers, but its not like Shovkovsky is exactly rock-solid. :lick:

These are the contenders for the No.1 shirt:

Rustam Khudzhamov – Dynamo Kiev. 22, he is 3rd in line (after Reva) in Dynamo, but wont feature as a UNT player, I don’t think.

Bogdan Shust – Plays for Karpaty. Has 20+ caps for UNT youth sides, is second choice to Nelepa (Polish international btw) at Lviv. A promising keeper.

Eugene Shyryaev – plays his club football for Odessa, has played well for the U21, and has a reputation for penalty saves.

I think the ideal replacement for Shovkovsky would be Vitaly Rudenko however. Also at Chornomorets, and is the No1. There, he is 24, organizes the defence well, and has awesome reflexes. (Ive been to a few Chornomorets games)

In terms of defenders:

I think the future of the back four lies with Olexander Yatsenko. He is only 20, but has amazing composure, and racked up 10 appearances for the senior Dynamo team last season. A real leader, and rated highly in Ukrainian football circles. A mainstay for the U21 team.

There are also others to mention here:

Andrei Proshyn (20), Dynamo Kiev
Maxym Trusevych (19), Borysfern. Also used as a left winger.
Dmytro Chyhrynsky (20), Shakhtar.
Olexandr Romanchuk, (20), Desna. A regular for the youth teams, as well as club.
Myckola Ischenko (21) Karpaty, central defender. Plays sweeper often for his club.
Eugene Ataev (19), Shakhtar, bound for his 1st U21 cap real soon.

There are many others, but hard to mention as the UNT youth sides often shuffle about the defenders and experiment with various formations. So in that respect its difficult to predict the future back four.

The most exiting part of the future of the UNT is the midfield This I think will be an area in which the national team will really excel in.

We all know Husiev (21), Dynamo. Just an awesome player, he is a workhorse on the wing- a key player for both Kiev and the UNT already.

Olexandr Aliev (20) Dynamo. He plays for the senior Kiev team on an on-off basis, but he is a star for the U21 team and will be a regular for Dynamo in the near future. Killer free-kick and penalty taker to boot.

Also Andiran Pukanych (20) Shakhtar. Huge talent, and will be getting 1st team football for Illichivets.

Serhiy Pivnenko (19) Shakhtar. On loan at Illichivets. Quick Stricker, but also plays in the midfield for the U21.

The brightest talent has to be Victor Boudianski. Played for Juventus Reserves for a several seasons (as well as the senior side in Cup games). Was labeled as the next Nedved at the club. Now at Reggina.

Konstantin Yarashenko (20) Shakhtar. A leader in the U21, attacking mid, with several goals to his credit.
Konstantin Kravchenko (18) Dnipro, tipped for 1st team football real soon, lots of potential.

Sytnyk, Rozhok…countless others I will not mention.

Ukraine as usual have plenty of striking options up front.

I do rate Dmytro Vorobei, but he is one of those technical forwards, with no real spark about him, and will have to leave Dynamo to further his career. I think on the other hand Artem Milevsky is a player with a future at Kiev. Has scored goals for the senior team, as well as a regular for the U21 (despite being born in Minsk), and is a great talent, but is very hot-tempered.

Sergei Kovalenko. (20) Played alongside Boudianski at Juventus Reserves. Now plays in Belgium for Standard Liege.

Konstantin Balabanov (21) Scored on a regular basis for Chornomorets for the last 2 seasons, earning a move to Dnipro about a week ago. A lethal finisher.

Maxim Feschuk (19) plays for Karpaty and has scored several goals for the U21 team.

And what about Pereplyotkin? Played for Southhampton (scoring 30+ goals in the reserves), Bohemians and now is a star in Latvia (Moved there, because he couldn’t get a permit in England I believe). Dozens of positive articles about the lad all over the net. (ukainiansoccer.net for one).

I however, believe that there is an amazing player in the making in Eastern Ukraine. Goes by the name of Olexandr Gladkyi (Write it down, because you will be hearing a lot about this lad. Also spelt Hladkyi). I was fortunate enough to have seen him at my time in Kharkov (Holiday-Im a Kiev boy!). To put it simply- God’s gift to Ukrainian football. He is 18 years old, and Metalist are trying to keep him their ‘secret treasure’, but he is already tipped for greatness, by all in the know in Ukraine. He has scored many goals at all levels of youth competition, and is already key player in the U21 team. Scored several goals for Metalist (only 1 this season) and let me say this: if the ball is in the box, and in the air, he’ll put it away; awesome aerial ability.

Just a recent testament to his skills:

Ukraine U21 – Georgia U-21 (WC qualifier)
6:0
Vorobei '7, Aliev '18pk, Pukanych '31, Gladkiy '45, '55, Trusevych '69

Ukrainian football boasts amazing potential, that is never in doubt. The transfer of that potential to the Senior team is the only concern.

Finally. To any Russian doubters/haters of the Ukrainian Football pedigree:
September 22, 2004

Ukraine U-19 - Russia U-19 2:1
[Yaroshenko '7, Kulakov '69 - Starkov '39]

Ukraine: Shust (Kopyl '46), Zarytsky (Semyriak '60), Dopilka (Lutsenko '46), Chyhrynsky, Mandziuk (Antoniuk '46), Yermak, Milko, Kulakov, Yaroshenko, Kruhliak (Moldovan '46), Hladkiy (Miroshnychenko '46)

The other match was a 1:1. Draw.

Ring a bell? Let me take you back to the 2000 Euro qualifiers:

In Kiev
Ukraine 3:2 Russia.

In Moskva
Russia 1:1 Ukraine.

Thank you,
Vitaly

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Oh, by the way the U19 team is rated as one of the best in Europe:

Just recently:
February 21, 2005
Ukraine U-19 - Spain U-19 3:2
[Antoniuk '65, Morozov '78, '84 - Raúl '20, Jurado '69]

And others in the last 24 months:

Ukraine - Germany 2:0
[Yaroshenko '45+2pk, Antoniuk '46]

Ukraine U-19 - Portugal U-19 2:1
[Kravchenko '70, Milevsky '87 - Paulo Machado '52]
Milevsky missed pk '85

Slovenia U-19 - Ukraine U-19 1:4
[Chyhrynsky '35og - Aliev '8, '16, Vorobei '27, Sytnyk '57]
Semler (SLO) missed pk '23

Denmark U-19 - Ukraine U-19 0:1
[Proshyn '73]

Ukraine - Bosnia 4:3
[Yatsenko '42, '49, Aliev '75pk, '76 - Dervisi '54pk, '82pk, Kutyuk '65]

Ukraine U-19 - Ireland U-19 3:2
[Sytnyk '33, Aliev '50, '79pk - ?]

Ukraine U-19 - Ireland U-19 3:1
[Milevsky '23, Aliev '42, '62 - ?]

Ukraine - England 1:1
[Aliev '52 - Pat '83]

Ukraine U-19 - France U-19 2:0 (2003)
[Samborsky '16, Aliev '76]

The raw-talent Ukraine possess is a joke! :drool:

Vitaly

·
Registered
67,289 Posts
wow Ukraine bested Russia 5 years ago due to a Filimonov super blunder, is this like the highlight of ur life?

T

·
0 Posts
Yet again, on a Ukrainian forum, mentioning your stupid Moskals. Who was it that said Ukraine was short on prospects, it was you. Who else would it be? Either way, Rebrov just proved otherwise :D

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Im just stating the facts :shades:

Read it, accept it, and eventually get over it. Im not hear to make enemies- but you took a swing at the Ukrainian youth production line, without any evidence. I give you a good analysis of whats ACTUALLY going on. Dont argue with facts.

OH and yeah Fillimonov was a character! :tongue: Dynamo was in their prime with him around.

On the subject of Russian keepers: i rate Igor Akinfeev (CSKA Moskva) as the next Russian superstar- Dynamo would be wise to grab him, or CSKA to hold onto him.

Vitaly

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Dmitriy said:
u support Karpaty? ew man, :yuck:
Oh and I support Karpaty because:

1. They have a great policy for producing footballers.
2. They are one of the few decent teams from Western Ukraine
3. (The most important of all) Unlike in the past, they have taken an honest approach to football. They dont buy games, they dont corrupt the league. In that respect I supposrt Metalist aswell (but they have their fair share of money-spinners aswell.)

Vitaly

·
Registered
67,289 Posts
Thank you for rating Akinfeev.

On another note, i think u have Eastern and Western Ukraine mixed up or something bro, Karpaty is from Lvov, thats as western Ukrainian as u can get.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Thank you for rating Akinfeev.

On another note, i think u have Eastern and Western Ukraine mixed up or something bro, Karpaty is from Lvov, thats as western Ukrainian as u can get.
My apologies. I know :lick: Honest mistake...my mother would kill me: she was born there :pp

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in those u19 games aliev scored heaps of goals. Football Manager was right :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
Rebrov said:
Oh and I support Karpaty because:

1. They have a great policy for producing footballers.
2. They are one of the few decent teams from Eastern Ukraine
3. (The most important of all) Unlike in the past, they have taken an honest approach to football. They dont buy games, they dont corrupt the league. In that respect I supposrt Metalist aswell (but they have their fair share of money-spinners aswell.)

Vitaly
I am aswell a fan of Karpaty, but the last few years has made it hard to root for the team from L'viv.

Will they be returning to the Premier League any time soon, Rebrov?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
To Kaczmar: Karpaty play nice football, but your not going to be seeing them any time soon in the Vischya Liga. They are in 9th position now, and we are half way done for the season. I think in two seasons they will have a crack at it.

I havent seen a Karpaty game in about 3 years! Just bits and peices here and there. I was present for their reserves playing CSKA Kiev reserves...but that doesnt really count :)

Pavel Knoiz- never heard of him... why do you ask, what do you know about him?

To Dmitriy: There is a 5 foreigner limit in the Pershya Liga. I think it was imposed this season. Karpaty have three.

Самсон Годвін - 21, Nigerian. One of the stars of the team. (Has 3 caps for Nigeria)

Мацей Налєпа - 27, Polish international. No1. in goals.

Аляксєй Сучков - 24 year old from Belarus midfielder.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts