Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Arsenal seems to have a lot of young talents in first team(under 20)(Senderos, hoyte, garry, clichy, pennant, flamini, cesc, van persie, etc)!

How do you rate them?

Personnaly i heard a lot of good thing about pennant and cesc but i never see them play!

And aliadiere why he never confirm?

bye

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
deklong said:
Hello, Arsenal seems to have a lot of young talents in first team(under 20)(Senderos, hoyte, garry, clichy, pennant, flamini, cesc, van persie, etc)!

How do you rate them?

Personnaly i heard a lot of good thing about pennant and cesc but i never see them play!

And aliadiere why he never confirm?

bye

Van Persie and Clichy are potential World class players.

As for Aliadiere he blew out his knee in the community Shield.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tunis4life said:

that's bad for him(aliardiere)
and for other player?
hoyte can become a good backup player?
and senderos(because i heard a lot of good thing about him)?

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Lupoli? the young Italian striker looks very good.

As does Cesc and Clichy, haven't seen much of the others, I ahve heard good things about Senderos before he moved to Arsneal but doesn't seemed to of developed due to injuries etc.

BTW Aliadiere, van Persie and Pennent are over 20 I think.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
the one I have hear good things that hasn't been mention is Quincy (sp?)
is he that good and where is he from?

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Xabi_Alonso said:
the one I have hear good things that hasn't been mention is Quincy (sp?)
is he that good and where is he from?

Quincy is from Holland.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Tunis4life said:

and fabregas is not????

Fabregas and Reyes are a class above the rest of our young players, both are all ready world class and god knows how good they will be at their peaks.

v.persie, senderos, clichy, flamini and the rest have the potential to be very very good if not world class players, but not quite yet

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
While we're on the subject of young Arsenal-talents; does anybody know anything about this belgian striker called Jonathan Makaba Makalamby (or something like that)?
I think he has to be someting around the 14-16 years old. He came over from PSV 2 seasons ago and is supposed to be the younger brother of Chelsea goalkeeper Yves Makaba Makalamby.

When he went to Arsenal I read this tiny little message about it somewhere on a PSV-fansite and in an interview Yves mentions he went to Chelsea because also his brother went to England, but that's about it. I also never encounterd him on the Arsenal-site (youth-selection).

Does anybody have a squad list from the Arsenal youngsters or information about the guy?

Cheers

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so there is a lot of young players in arsenal wich can become world class player!
Clichy, fabregas, reyes,etc...
That's good for future!
But the actual first team is on the level of chelsea and mu?
How do you rate player like touré, lauren, etc...

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Petros said:
Fabregas and Reyes are a class above the rest of our young players, both are all ready world class and god knows how good they will be at their peaks.
They aren't world class, well I would of said Reyes was world class on his early season form but he's gone totally off the boil. Reyes is 21 int he, the question is asking for people under 20

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i would rate fabregas much more than the rest. he is 17 and has play so many matches for the first team its not even funny. youngest ever player and youngest ever scorer in the arsenal first team ever.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SM ONLINE said:
They aren't world class, well I would of said Reyes was world class on his early season form but he's gone totally off the boil. Reyes is 21 int he, the question is asking for people under 20
20-21 that's young player too!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SM ONLINE said:
you said under 20...

If you're asking for their best young player then it's deffinetley Reyes, but he's already a :star:
ok!
you think he's already a star?
He's so good?
in france tv speek only about french player in arsenal!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
he has been a bit quiet lately for the past couple of months, but he had a great start to the season.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So,
world class player:reyes
Future world class:fabregas, clichy, van persie
good backup:senderos,pennant,flamini
have to confirm:Lupoli,Quincy
that's it?

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
collectedsoul said:
Fabregas is a more talented footballer than Reyes, imo.
maybe so but they're different types of players, and there's no doubt who is the better footballer at the moment.
ok!
you think he's already a star?
He's so good?
in france tv speek only about french player in arsenal!
At the start of the season he was probably the best player in the league but has gone off form recently, still a very good player though.

I don't rate Arsenals French youngsters except Clichy tbh. If you want good young French starts in the Prem look no further then Sinama-Pongolle at Liverpool :thmbup: :pp

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SM ONLINE said:
maybe so but they're different types of players, and there's no doubt who is the better footballer at the moment.

At the start of the season he was probably the best player in the league but has gone off form recently, still a very good player though.

I don't rate Arsenals French youngsters except Clichy tbh. If you want good young French starts in the Prem look no further then Sinama-Pongolle at Liverpool :thmbup: :pp
i know well sinama-pongolle, he was the best scorrer in u20 nt in world young cup in 2001 or 2002(when france be champion), but he leave france to young, and now he's on the bentch(garcia,cisse(injury),morientes,baros).He have to be loaned to another club if he want to progress more!

And how do you rate kolo touré?

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
deklong said:
i know well sinama-pongolle, he was the best scorrer in u20 nt in world young cup in 2001 or 2002(when france be champion), but he leave france to young, and now he's on the bentch(garcia,cisse(injury),morientes,baros).He have to be loaned to another club if he want to progress more!

And how do you rate kolo touré?
Recently he's made some very impressive displays on the wing for Liverpool, has he played there before for France?

As for Kolo Toure I rate him very highly probably my favourite Arsenal player he was brilliant last year, not as good this year though. You're best off getting a Arsenal fans opinion about him though

1 - 20 of 48 Posts