Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, since Juve is so into young talents, here's one of my suggestion.

>>>Why don't we get Simao Sabrosa??
He's from Portugal and plays for Barca. If i'm not mistaken, he's only 20 and when Barca bought him(with quite a high price,15$mil i think), he was highly rated and loved by the fans in Sporting Lisbon. He was considered a big catch when signed for Barca but i heard now he is unsettled. This may be the closest u can get to Luis Figo and who knows, maybe he'll be the new one. He is no doubt talented and is said to be a young prodigy. Like Figo, he plays on the right side of the wing but can also switch to the left or in the middle.

>>>And as for what we already have, i still believe it is time to give Guzman a chance. Maybe let him play in the Italian Cup matches??

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Yess!!

This could be a typical Juve buy that turns into a big big star. This Simao guy has all the skills to be the next Figo. I would buy him in an instant if I had the chance. Come on Moggi. And yes he is only 20.

·
Registered
13,661 Posts
Actually he is on Barca's transfer list. So I guess he's for sale. He seems like a great buy. I'm sure all presidents will curse themselves for not taking this chance.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
He is on their transfer list yess, but Arnau is also, they
are not going to sell them only loan them out.

Simao is unsetteld cuz he didn't got a game, do you think he will get a game at Juve? NO! maby only in the begging of a CL match and the Coppa:(

Also he is very expensive, like at least 15$millon.

bESIDES Moggi has closed he market...(he says;))

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.