Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just read that he pair with Messi in Newell's and they destroyed teams as they wanted, this kid was loaded like Messi, or even being less electric, was even more skill, what happened to him?

Yesterday Agüero played for Independiente, at least with Menotti we may see the best face of Cangele an this kid, wh had similar praise as Messi in Independiente.

And the "faumous" De Petris???? he was isgned byv Milan by an order from Baresi, I heard he is back in River, but none of this three made Tocalli's squad, and taking out Rodas, the other two I think didn't played...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Fangio, do you know the name of teh otehr player at NOB that played alongside Messi ?

Depetris is with River though I dont know at what stage. Aguerro is with the Sub-17 and played well with them last time around. Rodas I understand is on the reserve team at NOB, he's gone very quiet though.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I maent Rodas Czar, I wrote it in a confuse way...I can imagine those two magicians together...I read it in Ole from Formica...Agüero is even younger than Messi? that's great, he made a great assist to Turu against river, and I hope Menotti MAKES finally a great player that loaded in talent player Cangele is...IS NOW OR NEVER...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think (hope) that Menotti will really inspire Cangele. Like u said it's nwo or never! Let's see if Rodas re-establishes himself next season and from Aguerro big things are expected no doubt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts