Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost a year left to Worldcup. Which young players will be on their peaks in the Worldcup, Or who(young players) will play the best. Which player(s) you can,t wait to see them in World Cup.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For me few of them are:-

Gilardino (Italian striker will be on his peak)
Cassano (He will be another key man for Italy, along with Gilardino and Totti)
Rooney (English Forward will also be a main younster)
Tevez (Only incase if he plays, young blood from South America)
Adriano (Adriano has the ability to replace Ronaldo)
Robinho (Another Brazilian talent)
A.Pirlo (I still consider him as a young player)

·
Registered
910 Posts
If Ukraine makes it, for Andrei Shevchenko this will be the highlight of his career. Surely he'll be at the top of his game in Germany.

Oleh Husev is a very interesting young player, he reminds a lot of Milan Baros. Has the speed to burn defenders and creates chances.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
who cares..lets rah , ahh, ahh!

Mohamad Zidan :thmbup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Senderos will be the young rock of the tournament if Swiss are able to qualify.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kaczmar said:
If Ukraine makes it, for Andrei Shevchenko this will be the highlight of his career. Surely he'll be at the top of his game in Germany.
I also want to see Ukraine and Czechs in Germany next summer. As you said about Sheva , i totally agree with you. Surrely he'll be at his top form.

·
Registered
239 Posts
hoepfully, this world cup sees alot of young talent... for me it's gonna be senderos ( if they qualify ), cassano, cech ( again, IF they qualify ), and of course the established ones like c.ronaldo...

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Simon Vukcevic for Serbia. He's going to be a star.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Morten Gamst Pederson
Robinho
Kaka
Adriano
Tevez(maybe the next maradona)
Rooney
Stuart Downimg
MOHAMED ZIDAN
Fabregas
CRonaldo

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Simon Vukčević
Robinho
Fernando Cavenaghi
Cesc Fabregas
Igor Akinfeev
Zlatan Ibrahimović
Lukas Podolski
Carlos Tevez
Pablo Aimar
Juan Roman Riquelme

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Darijo Srna!

·
Registered
69,461 Posts
all three yes, you just hate Kranjcar because he left shitty Dinamo for Hajduk. Babic has potential to be a good player but we are lucky because we have 2-3 other players who can play that position if he does not suceed.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
all three yes, you just hate Kranjcar because he left shitty Dinamo for Hajduk. Babic has potential to be a good player but we are lucky because we have 2-3 other players who can play that position if he does not suceed.
2)I have been saying he is **** for years,so your point about my hating him just because he joined Hajduk doesn't stand.
3)Who?Rapajić?Pranjić?And?

·
Registered
69,461 Posts
yes it does because there is no way you can say he sucked last season unless you are blind or biased shit

Rapaic, Pranjic, Seric, and maybe even Carevic and Olic could be used even though thats not his natural position.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
yes it does because there is no way you can say he sucked last season unless you are blind or biased shit

Rapaic, Pranjic, Seric, and maybe even Carevic and Olic could be used even though thats not his natural position.
Says a guy who didn't watch him play.

Yeah,I forgot about Šerić.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts