Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is parmas best youngplayer this season?

IMO it`s Ferrari. When he get a chance he takes it and i think he is a good enough to be a starter next year.;)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Na it's Frey, but Ferrari is a good 2nd, he should/will be a starter next season, Diana also showed good things togheter with Appiah.

Bonazzoli was a bit dissapointing, espacially the last half of the season, Grieco showed good things when he was fit, too bad he was not fit all the time.:(

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Ditto. :tongue:

A very un-constructive post, I know. ;)

·
Banned
188 Posts
Frey, a regular through the season, did take a little time to settle but has grown as the season went on, Ferrari was good also.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Frey got the best average ratings in the team in the Italian papers, over the whole season. Thus, I will agree with everyone else & put my vote to Sebastian.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I dont know much about your beloved team, but i am Marchionni fan and i havent seen him play a lot of this season.
I know he has been played some matches atleast as a sub, but how was he when he was at field?
What i know is that he is pretty fast..right? He makes good crosses? And he likes sometimes dribble like Dalmat?(who plays at Inter)...so what more..anyone?
Thanks...:)

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marchionni has not played so much this year becuse he does not fit in to the tactik...we plays 3-4-1-2 and marchionni is a right winger. He can also play as a striker but we allready got sukur , bonna and grieco there. If we changes lines and begin to play 4-4-2 marchinni should have a place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts