Discussion Starter #1
Frey
Panucci-Cordoba-Camara-Georgatos
Seedorf-Zanetti-Pirlo
Mutu-Ronaldo-Hakan Sükür

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
Camara has signed for Marseille and Panucci will definitely leave. Inter.it says Mutu will be leaving on loan.

Everyone should appreciate how lucky Inter are to have two incredible young talents like Frey and Pirlo. And if we're lucky Moratti will sign Brocchi and Vanucchi.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
is this the regular lineup you want, or the coppa italia lineup, or the lineup against bottom teams? or is this just some dream fifa2000 lineup?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Frey
Cordoba-Blanc-Zebina
Zanetti-Di Biagio-Farinos-Georgatos
Seedorf
Vieri-Zamorano

This is it for sure! Recoba may be amazing but no player is bigger than the team! i also left out Pirlo , i believe he still isnt proven in inters side and lacks experience. we will see how he is at the olympics.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...............Frey
......Panucci Cordoba Zeboni
..Zanetti Di Biagio Pirlo Georgatos
..............Seedorf
...........Ronaldo Vieri

is the best Inter can do for next season......

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
SOme of you should follow up on who is leaving and who is injured..Zamorano and V32 upfront never...
Panucci is leaving..Remember R9 is out till december..
Farinos is not a definite<
It would be nice to bring in younger talent but dont forget who we have already..have>

The biggest mistake inter can do right now is re-arrange the entire formation...It will be a long season..
I hope Moratti/Lippi really know what they are doing..

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...................Frey..................
..................Blanc................
...........Simic..........Cordoba........
Zanetti..............................Georgatos
............Farinos......Di Biagio..
...................Seedorf.............
..........................Pirlo/Recoba
...................Vieri

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Get serious

Driver X that was hilarious....you are soooo funny hahahah

Anyway seriously.....who do you want to start for INTER next season.

Good line up Cordoba as usual you Falcao and a very few others have shown they understand the concept of football.

Pirlo cannot play central midfield guys get real.

Pirlo is not goal oriented enough to be a striker. He is too young. If he develops into a striker in a year or two o.k. but as with Del Piero a young no. 10 needs to start out in midfield. Alex Del Piero is a fine example of a playmaker turned no. 10 striker. He is alot like Pirlo. I think they can carry out his development like Del Piero's if they want him to turn into a striker.

One thing is for sure....Pirlo is good enough to start for INTER but he doesn't score enough to be a striker yet.

BUT!!!!! if i had a say i would forget turning him into a striker and turn him into the next Zidane. He has teh ability.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts