Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but only on loan.
Two of the most promising players of the Lazio Primavera team, the goalkeeper Emanuele Concetti and the forward Gasperino Cinelli have been loaned to the Tuscan Serie C side Arezzo.

FORZA LAZIO

E

·
0 Posts
Concetti has a potential to become a great goalie. I don´t know so much about Cinelli...Wouldn´t it be smart to loan out Pinzi as well, to some Serie B or C side where we can play.

Even if Lazio have that much money to buy a whole foreign team, we should give some attention to "la primavera" squad. What will happen if noone from young team makes it into the first team in a couple of years time? Will young kids on the streets of Rome still want to play for Lazio? Will we ever get another Alessandro Nesta? Sometimes I wonder...

The primavera boys needs to get their chance, if not in Lazio then in some weeker side. We don´t want to loose or give away our talents (like we did with Di Vaio)

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Eriksson "rejected" the loan offer for Pinzi from Brescia!!!
I add one more things Emir: Di Biagio and also Grandoni :)
How about Domizzi??

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Thats good
Concetti especialli needs some playing time!!
But about having the potential to be a great keeper i dont know!!
hes 22 i think and still dont seem that great like the talented Carini!! I hope im wrong though!!

Well good luck to them and hopefully its a good experience!!

FORZALAZIO!

D

·
0 Posts
They can't play for us now and it is good to put them
on loan to the club where they can play.
They will be back to Lazio , I am sure in that.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It seems that Brescia will be a new team for Pinzi and Carini, but only for a year :)
Forza Young Eagles, i hope they can do well in their team

1 - 8 of 8 Posts