Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a real madrid fan and I really think its great that two spanish teams is in the champions leuge final but well there
Its only one team REAL MADRID.
WE will beat you big time.
Anyone that dont agree and in that case why?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I can understand being a rabid fan for your club but to say you will win big time? How do you figure that one? Valencia is not going to be intimidated by Madrid. And Valencia has beaten Madrid once this season already. So kindly explain why and how Real Madrid are going to win big time?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Real will win it, not bigtime though. I have lot of respect for Valencia and our record against them this season (as you said Juan) is 1-3 home and 1-1 away.

Will Hierro be back on form for this one?

M

·
0 Posts
Oh please!

Real Madrid have been over-performing so much in the CL and then playing ****e in their league (like Chelsea!).

They sure as hell don't deserve to win the CL this year.

Go Valencia!

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok maybe not big time but they will win.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I don't think one can say who will win it right now. It is too hard to call. Both teams are on a roll. I think Valencia has the advantage going in as underdogs though.

Good luck to Real Madrid.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think Real will win but I fear Valencia a lot more than other teams (even Barce). They have players that would cause anyone trouble and their midfield is absolutely superb. I think that Canizares is the best keeper in Spain and with Claudio suposedly off (I really hope that you guys can persuade him to stay) maybe it will be the best present to send him off (i.e. like Man U did for Schmeical last year).

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Go Valencia. I would love to see them win the CL. I also think that they have the depth and talent to do so.

R

·
0 Posts
I cannot wait to see the smile on Mendieta's face as he raises the cup, and then see he scowl on Lorenzo Sanz's!!

D

·
0 Posts
I think Real whill play outplay Valencia......they know how to deal with Finals .......remember Juventus

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well I must say Valencia is the team I will be cheering for, not because Real beat Man Utd etc. etc. because I really think they deserve to win more than Real this year. Maybe Valencia are the underdogs and Real have better odds of winning it but come the Final, Valencia will play their best and I wish them all the luck.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
As I've said since the second group stage, Valencia will win. NO team can match their speed in midfield or attack. Their counter attack is the most deadly I've ever seen and the defense is solid as well. The score depend on what type of game Real will play, Valencia will attack for sure. But in any circumstance Valencia will win.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts