Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, you killed Barca and Lazio. Exept for Man U and Real the best teams around.

the saddest thing is that there is NO WAY you will finish above 5th next season and you wont qualify for the CL quarters.
Iam just being realistic now...

S

·
0 Posts
Guys Guys, no need to be smarties now.. Yes Real Madrid were the better team.. but thats all

I think Valencia deserved to get where they got... I just believe they were a little too emotionally pumped... and they tried.... ofcourse they did... but the better side won... DOnt worry Valenica.. merit goes to you too.. Im proud that two spanish teams got in the finals.. (well 3 spanish teams ioon the semis although I should call barca hmmm Dutch or catalan?) sorry just a little sarcasm!
Be very proud Valencianos...I am proud of you...

Sabby

D

·
0 Posts
It might sound fake because I'm saying this after we beat you but your team have really made a Valencia fan out of me this season. The primary reason why Spanish football is being trumpeted right now, and deservingly so, is Valencia. Everyone expected that Spanish football will be represented well by Real Madrid and Barcelona. But with Valencia's rise and entertaining style, the quality of Spanish football has really become noticed all over Europe. (What I'm saying is if Spain's "third team" can beat the crap out of other league's "superstars" in such spectacular fashion, then Spanish football must truly be awesome). You guys brought Spanish football to the limelight and you can be very proud of that.

[This message has been edited by dwMB (edited 25-05-2000).]

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Thank you for your positive thoughts Real&Barcafan. I'm too down to even reply to this crap.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Real&Barcafan: How can you exactly be a fan of two top teams? Don't you think you should swing one way or another? Seems like your a simple glory hunter... It's always easy to win that way isn't it?

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 25-05-2000).]

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
R&B, you should be renamed as SFfan (SpanishFootball), so that everybody understands. It's the same story over and over again. Getting a bit tiresome...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I don't think your "realism" is what Valencia fans need right now! There's no need to remind them of the fact that your team was better yesterday! Anyways, this topic shows a lot of class! NOT! :(

Noi Siamo La LAZIO!

S

·
0 Posts
This topic is sounding quite like the Barca forum now.... hmmmmmmmm

R&B fan... you have every right to say what you want.. but just one comment.. you cant possibly like Real and Barca at the same time... It doesnt happen... this just means you are not a true supporter...

Anyway.. Valencianos.. you have woken up the world in spanish football... its true.... and its great.. I am proud... to be spanish... with all these great teams around... beating the HIGH AND MIGHTY ENGLISH and the IM THE BEST ITALIANS!!! Its excelent!!!
It can only get better!!!

Regards
Sabby

D

·
0 Posts
Valencia are runners-up in the CL, but are definitely the team of the season.

Just above Derpotivo, Man Utd, and Galatasaray, and Lazio

Valencia may have finished prizeless, but theyv'e by far been the most entertaining and determined team in Spain, and the CL

D

·
0 Posts
Lazia, I think you're just upset that I was referring to your team, Lazio, when I said "Valencia beat the crap out of other league's 'superstars'," are you not? What I'm saying is true. Valencia mad Spain get noticed.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I wasn't talking to you, but to the one who posted this topic, dwMB. Besides, just in case you didn't notice, I was defending Valencia fans...

Primi a nascere...
Ultimi a morire!

·
Registered
394 Posts
dwMB...your first message in this topic man alot of sense.

..Valenica has finally got noticed. The thing many forget (except the Spainsh) is that they played like this last season when they won the kings cup...

..i saw them on eurosport, they were playing some first class football..

..since getting beat in the final though, many people (the glory only boys) have now changed their opinion about valenica, but those who just appreciate football and would have been just as delighted if their team had reached the final (even if they got beat by 3) understand..

remember, Valenica beat Real 6-0, i think that was last season, and then they beat Barcelona 3 times in a row..

..also remember, Valenica was put together by about 4or5 million pounds less then Real paid for Anelka, .....a fact not many teams who have reach the final can proudly say!!

amunt valenica

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, now we have a big misunderstanding here.....

I was being serious when i said you were worthy runners up. What could be better then saying that? Was i supposed to say, hmm to bad you didnt win?? NO! Real won and that was ultimetly the best thing that could happen this season. And IMO saying "you were WORTHY runners up is a compliment!!!

And also, when i said your next season was going to a disaster i was just thinking about that your best players are leaving, am i stupid because i say that Valencia are not going to be as good next season as they were this one. Dont think so.... Just being realistic,...

REAL&BARCAFAN

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any smart guy would draw the same conclusion i have.

Mendieta
Lopez
Kily
Farinos
Gerard

Are sure to leave. ANd there might be more.
I dont know why really, in Valencia they have a chance to buy a good defence and maybe some good subs and they are easily Spains third team,

Hector Cuper is a great caoch. Let him stay

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Real&Barcafan: It is being stupid saying that we are going to suck next year because we will lose some players. There will be replacements you know!!!! Did you think we were going to bring in Milla, Fagianni, and Shachez to stat next year or something?

D

·
0 Posts
Oh OK Lazia. I was under the impression that you were replying to what I said because you posted right after I did. Anyway, forget my second post.

·
Registered
394 Posts
R&B glory boy

what do you mean "let hector stay"??

why would he be leaving???

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dj ferros:
Lets not be "enemies". I am NOT a glory boy, anyone that has been at this board for a while knows that (and you are actually new here so attacking others isnt that smart....)

I meant that Valencia should do everything in their power to keep him.

Real&Barcafan

[This message has been edited by Real&Barcafan (edited 31-05-2000).]

1 - 20 of 49 Posts