1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'll, that was quit a clever move stealing a away Paramatti from Lazio
i like the stile of Moggi!

Well it looks like you have 2 many defenders
now: Ferrara, Tudor and Montero are untoucheble but Juliano, Mirkovic and Birindelli are now probable swap/sell targets
Maby Juliano is the most wanted(swap him +$ for Crespo)cuz parma despretly needs a good solid defender

I don't think you will start Paramatti over Juliano so he will be benched, Mirkovic is defenatly going to leave.
But how will you guys keep Tudor and Birindelli hapy coz they are now 2nd and 3rd backup defender(i think Paramatti is first)
It seems like a problem maby Birindelli will accept beeing 2nd backup after Tudor what he was this year(not as 3rd backup) but i don't think Tudor will accept this, maby loan him out to let him mature a bit further...

I like this move i like it alot!!

Please don't post crap only about this defender problem, so no sudden Inzaghi talks.

Ciao(hmmm where did i heard this before???)

------------------------

Hey i'm from holland, now Maldini and Vieri
are out,Holland is gonna kick Italy's but in EURO 2000(provoke, provoke, provoke.....)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi Willem
Yeah... :).
It was a pretty cool move.
Your thoughts about our defence are interesting. Mirkovic is certain to leave so we can leave him out of the equation.
Cirillo is practically signed, so at this point it seems like we have: Montero, Ferrara, Iuliano, Paramatti, Tudor, Birindelli and propably Cirillo, possibly Zebina. That's alot of cover ! -even with CL in mind. TuttoSport suggested today that Tudor and Kova would be used as part-exchange for Crespo. I don't like to see any of them go. Tudor will develop into a spectacular defender I feel, and Kovacevic has done well with us. Anyway- we can live without Tudor, and Kova can be replaced as well. Nicola Amoruso is not as good as him, but having D.P, Crespo, Pippo, Esnaider and Amoruso seems more than fine with me. The problem here is obviously whether Pippo would accept the 3rd spot. If he would- that's a monsterattack as well.
While writing this I actually like the way it looks :).
So Willem and other Parma people- let's agree on that one. Kova and Tudor must be considered an OK deal for You as well. Then You'll just have to cash out on midfielders for the rest. Ouups- I just came to think about aerial domination if You field a 3 man defence of Thuram, Cannavaro and Tudor...! :( - and Kova to support at corners :( :(.

Anyway- it's gonna be interesting :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think parma really needs them both
well Tudor is not really mature enough, we are searshing someone like Gammara.

Well we also have stanic and he pretty simular as Kovacevic, and i don't even think Kova wants to leave juve after a year.

We would be more interested in Juliano or Montero( :)) i think, maby even Amoruso?

It would be a suprise if Crespo didn't even left after all...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Tudor and Kova,no way! the least we need is two more non-EU.I can fully accept Kovacevic to replace Crespo but Tudor will be practically useless.He is too slow to be played along with Thuram and Cannavaro and the worst thing is that he has not an EU passport.That means adios Bolano or Stanic.NOOOOOO WAAAAAY! In fact I would deal with Juve only if they were willing to give Fabian O'Neill,the rest apart from Montero the untouchable just wont do the job we want.Besides,I can see nothing that tudor can provide that Lassissi cant (both of them has huge talent,Tudor makes less mistakes,still to many for a starter but Lassissi is more complete and fast).None of them is good for a starter.Period.

Give us O'Neill and money and you have a deal.If you add Iuliano or Montero we will be screwing you all the way. :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Is Crespo worth both Kova and Tudor ? Why do we want to spend Kova, Tudor and lot`s of cash to get him ? This does`nt make sense !! I know what Crespo can do on the field but come on !! It`s better to spend some lower cash on Marco Simone, goalgetter no. 1 in France. Or Nicola Ventola.

Belive me: Crespo is not worth that much.

Roma has bought Batistuta:
Maybe Del Piero will start playing even better now that he is`nt the best paid player in Italy (or the world) anymore. I think this will decrese the pressure on him. (poor guy).

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Ivers agree with you man.I don't think Crespo worth so much money.Certainly,he isn't bad,but i still think he isn't worth Tudor and Kova.Juve has a strong defence and only thing they need now is to create a good tactics.They have no problems with defence.In midfield everything is fantastically great.Zidane,Davids,Conte+O'Neill?what else we need?and in offence i think it will be Del Piero with Kovacevic or maybe some new striker.BUT NOT ONLY Inzaghi...
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!

·
Registered
574 Posts
why can't juve just offer cash plus inzaghi/kova for crespo. it's not like juve don't have any. what the hell is the profit for anyway. what's the use of earning so much but not having quality players and not winning anything.

if crespo comes, one of the striker will definitely HAVE to go. but if i'm moggi, i'll do everything i can to seal the crespo deal.

piero-crespo.......mmmmmmm, deliciously mouth watering!! :) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts