Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Badly, he is the missing key, no need to change Mancini.
Riquelme is finding himself again with Via, he needs a coach which puts the formation around him and he'll move the team.

It will be a dream comes true.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Riquelme is sh1te. A big fish in a small pond, he'll never survive at a big club - especially in the Serie A, where he will always lack the width or space to run around in. Overrated

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Batigol9 said:
Badly, he is the missing key, no need to change Mancini.
Riquelme is finding himself again with Via, he needs a coach which puts the formation around him and he'll move the team.

It will be a dream comes true.
You are serious, right? :wallbang:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stefan9 said:
Isn't he a bit too slow for serie a??
I think la liga is faster than Serie A, he has the magic touch (passing), Veron is slow but he's doing good with Inter, Riquelme is faster thu.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Batigol9 said:
I think la liga is faster than Serie A, he has the magic touch (passing), Veron is slow but he's doing good with Inter, Riquelme is faster thu.
In serie a you need to be faster than la liga since you don't get as much space as in la liga.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Change the coach, you have incredible team, and great players on the bench(EMRE!)

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
LOOOL and how fast Inter are playing :D Sorry but watching Inter this year and how they build an attack like building a pyramids makes me laugh on that pace thingy :D

Roman would shine wherever he plays and he is not overrated, he is the best passer in the world and pure "10"

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
LiquidFire said:
we need a coach like Mourinho who can actually WIN things.
Marcello Lippi can win things as well

This is going to seem ironic since Inter has spent 700 Million Dollars on players in the last decade, but we haven't had a good team for a very long time. We just don't have quality, i'd say our players are extremely overrated. Adriano, i think isn't overrated, just look at his highlights, and you'll see exactly what type of player he is.

We need a better defence, we need a much better midfield. Sorry for all the Cristiano Zanetti, Kily Gonzalez and Andy Van Der Meyde fans out there, but they just dont cut it with me. Veron, Cambiasso and Stankovic are the players which our midfield survives on. Stankovic might be in a hole, but he is in my opinion still the best midfielder in Italy (big statement i know). Emre, well, i cant see what the hell is keeping this guy out of the team, i sure hope it isnt Kily or Andy.

We need to get rid of Vieri, he is now a liability, and im starting to think that a revolution is what we need (not a MEGA-revolution), because coming to think of it, we havent had one since Lippi brought in that army. We havent gained anyone over the last two years other than Favalli, Veron, Cambiasso and Stankovic. We have to put money into buying quality players, especially the defence and midfield, there will be nothing wrong with bringing Torres for Vieri either.

This is what we need...

A Central Defender (preferrably two)
A Left Back
Defensive Midfielder with Cambiasso (I like the sound of Patrick Veiria)
Imaginative Midfielder (get rid of veron as well)
A striker instead of Vieri

And the of course you have the keeper

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
riquelme would definitly be nice IMO, sending veron back and bringing in roman would be nice

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think Veron can only get worse at his age, and in all seriousness, despite the posts of a few members, most notably Roberto Gallo, in calling him a great player this year b/c of a string of good games, he is a goner. The only way I can see us keeping him is if he does extremely well for us, and in all honesty, he is only good. He slows our potentially explosive midfield down and loses stamina. He's 30 or so. He's only going down the hill.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
hey
did u see that over the last 2years moratti didnt even bring a quality player.
only free shit.did u see what barca did,they bought deco,guily....
those guyz are qulity.
we have to get TRAPATONI the last coach who brought us schudetto n he can do it again.
TOTTI(trap s fav player thats why)
SIMAO(for the midfield a ausome GOOD QUALITY PLAYER)
FIGO(HE IS COMIN ANYWAY)
TORRES(FOR VIERI)
CASILIAS(IKER IS DA MAN)
SAMUEL/FERDIANAD(A QUALITY DEFENDER)
CHIVU(CHIVU IS CHIVU)

for all this players we need to loose
40-50 million dollars
we have to involve
DAVIDS
FAVALLI
EMRE
VDM
STANKOVIC
---------------
this is it,so moratti u havent used any of ur money this year,so its time to go big again.
but this players doesnt mean that this is A MEGA REVOLUTION,this just means to become a super club again which wont be so poor against milan

1 - 20 of 63 Posts