Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say that i am not a Lazio fan. What i am is a fan of the Lazio spirit.I like the way throughout all adversities the players come out week after week and try their best and they get the job done.The Veron investigations,The Boksic incident,Cl exit.
I must say that your team is strong in skill and strong in character. second since the winter break...the lead up to 9 points"the scudetto over!"Coach Erickson and the players never gave up if even the chairman did.Now the lead is 2 points with a game to go.All i can say is what is to be will be.I am A JUVE FAN for 5 years now. I have never experienced a race like this. not even with Inter

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Don't you agree then that the BEST way this season can end
is with a playoff match between Lazio and Juventus? One last
match, winner takes all... lo scudetto, the honor and the respect!!
Maybe that would put an end to all controversy and to all bad
feelings that exist now.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Watcher thanks for the compliments :)

I agree with you that Lazio has shown incredible strength of character this season and I belive we might be getting some of that famous Juve spirit.

I´m looking forward to title races like these in the future.

J

·
0 Posts
Nice too see that some people still can be honest. It's just too bad what happend last Sunday.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'd love to see Lazio win the scudetto, I'm not a Lazio fan myself, but I feel that it's like a debt God has on the team, after what happened last year to happen again this year I think it's too much.

Good luck at the last game!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts