Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on soccerage.com that Gaizka is going to be in Bar$elona tommorow to look into signing with you guys. I must say, I am nothing near angry or disapointed, but I guess if anything displeasures me it's my fanatical side of being a Merengue!

I am happy that this means, if he does actually sign, he will play game in game out, also making him #1 on the NT. Some people believe this, and I see there point that Mendieta can be just as good as Figo at times (+ he is Spanish:angel: )

Also in the article, Sinisa is on the same plane to come make transfer talks with Espanyol.

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
relax, it's just a rumour.

Anyone know when the transfer window closes?

·
Registered
26 Posts
mark my words ,if mendieta comes to barsa
1-barsa will win la liga(no doubt)
2-barsa will win champions league(do doubt)

oh what a wonderful news,if only it is true

:D

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
I'll take that bet. what are we betting?

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
JUAN F said:

So what i still think itt will be gret when he kome iff he duz that.

JF
why? because he's a leader and a fighter? what about the fact that he's out of shape? does that count? :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
hard to believe that Mendieta signing for Gaspart Barca.
I wonder how El Gaspart going to screw it up.

will barca be willing to pay the Valencia clause and what about JR Riquelme??

soccerage, this is the same site that said Nesta would join Real in January, still waiting.:rolleyes: :confused: :D

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Wasn't the clause about forbidding selling him to Real?

That was what I read when he was sold?

But you're right Che, Gaspart will ruine this - even if it's just a rumour :(

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Pep said:
Wasn't the clause about forbidding selling him to Real?

That was what I read when he was sold?

But you're right Che, Gaspart will ruine this - even if it's just a rumour :(
the clause was intended for Real since the player wanted to join the squad last summer against the protest of Valencia. However, Valencia made it any team in La liga. I think Mendieta was sold for around 32-34 million with an extra 11 million tack on if he's sold to a spanish club.

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
forget about it then. No way we have that kind of money. Lazio will have to recuperate alot of those money, seeing how they're a PLC and so on. :(

Damn, your siggy really makes my temper rise Che ;)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i dream to have a barca with mendi - mayb its possibly the forced move to lazio ruined him and his international/prestige / transfer value dropped accordingly ... there is still hope!!

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
I doubt we can get him for less than 20Million£. Add the Valencia clause, and we're talking 27-28£Million. I don't think we have that kind of money to spend. I'd be happy if we did, with the resevation that he's out of form, and we need help NOW, not in five weeks time.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Pep said:
forget about it then. No way we have that kind of money. Lazio will have to recuperate alot of those money, seeing how they're a PLC and so on. :(

Damn, your siggy really makes my temper rise Che ;)
:D

maybe someday I'll erase it............................
the day Barca wins the ECL!:dielaugh:

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
Nah, it isn't you that I'm getting pissed on. Just some friendly stick. The one I'm getting angry at is Pim. :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Pep your a good sport!
just remember to keep your guard up, just incase I sucker punch ya:) ;) :boxing:

all in good fun

·
Star Player
4,429 Posts
:) I always have my guard up around merengues...can't trust them feckers ;)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
just a rumor there are a lot of this things these days

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think it is a rumour . But apart of this , of course I want him to come . I agree that he recently is out of form with Lazio but I am sure this is temporarily . He is an excellent midfielder with many different abilities . Hopefully he would come some day .
FORZA BARCA FOREVER .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts