39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think he is better than Conceicao
Lopez, Overmars and Vieri all instead of
Boksic,Salas,Conceicao .....

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well no doubt Overmars is a great player. I think he would be great but i dunno if i would like to see Conceicao go :(. The other useful thing is that Overmars also plays on the left and could cover for Nedved.

FORZA LAZIO!

L

·
0 Posts
Yes if Arsenal buy Pires than I have nothing against that Overmars comes to Lazio.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I like Overmars a lot, but we've got Nedved already, and Overmars can't play on right midfilder position..
My question is why we still try to get Overmars?? I know we need a sub for Nedved, but don't you think Jorgensen or Fiore would be good??

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Overmars can't play on right wing ????
how do you know this ?
the first poistion of Overmars is RIGHT WING
when he is in Ajax...!
second is left wing ....!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No Kone,Overmars always played at the left.Besides,Ajax always had Ronald De Boer at the right or Seedorf or Tijani Babangida.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
maybe he can play on the right wing, i don't know much about dutch player :) but i think he can play much better on the left hand side.
Why don't Lazio try to get Fiore instead??
He's a versatile player, a player who can play in any role position in the midfield.

Maybe, i'm the only one in this forum who like Fiore that much :)
the answer is very simple, coz he's one of the best and i'd like to see him in Lazio jersey. Baronio is also a playmaker, but he play more defensive, while Veron play more offensive, and Fiore would be a good "linker" between them :)

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I like Fiore too Pierre...but not Overmars...he has not been that great this season and I think SC is better!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I'd still much prefer Conceicao!
Overmars is good, but he excels when he plays at the left wing. To me Conceicao is more versatile.
So, if the idea is Overmars in, SC out, then no way! It would cause some confusions in the midfield. Where would we play Nedved then? And it's a waste to think of Overmars as a sub for Nedved. Not worth of the money we must fork out to get him! There are many other more suitable than Overmars, like Jorgensen and Fiore (at cheaper price). Furthermore, who'll play in the right wing? Deki and no cover-up for him? I just see things getting confusing...
That a player is good doesn't mean he should go to Lazio! First and foremost we should consider how he would fit into the team, 'coz it's the most important part! That's partly why many of us oppose Rivaldo's coming to Lazio. Not because we don't like stars like him to be part of Lazio, but because, WherE would we put him? Let's not be greedy anyway...

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
708 Posts
Kone is correct, Overmars did play on the right at Ajax. He was converted to a left winger when he went to Arsenal. He is right-footed. Also, i doubt he will ever come to Italy. He said in an interview that the Italian league is boring and when he watches it on TV he has to change the chanel.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I don´t like that trade. Overmars is a great player but I like Sergio alot and a don´t think it´s a good idea to swap to many players in one season.....it can be hard to become a "real" team in the beginning

Forza Lazio !!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Overmars cant come out real good on the right, more a leftwinger.

But a sub for Nedved, hello???
Overmars isnt a substitute player!!!

Where do you get these ideas from, GEE!!
Like we need an all-star team, with all star bench-sitters!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Michel, this idea came from Laziomania... :(

I like Overmars, but not instead of Conceicao... That's absurd!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I know, but the idea like Overmars for a cover/sub for Nedved, thats absurd aswell.

He is worth more than that, and you know it!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
As a sub for Nedved I can only recommand one man Grönkjaer!
For those who do not know him, he's the leftwing player of Ajax Amsterdam and one of there few good bargains last seasons.
This man is simply amasing, just 1 hour ago I saw him taking out the entire Belgium defens and he does this all the time.
I really think that he is even faster than Overmars.
Maybe Lazia or Michel want to back me up on this one? :)

Anyway Sergio shouldn't leave, for me he's a real Lazio player.
And just because he had a less good season as last year doesn't mean he has to be replaced.( he misses Vieri I quess :))

ADRIAAN
________

P

·
0 Posts
Overmars on the right- no way! He ccan´t keep the ball twice in the air with his right- foot. Do we really nned Overmars?
You guys prefer Nedved on the left but i prefer someone else. WE need wingplayers and Nedved is NOT a wing player. Why not try to get Giggs or Kewell as wingplayers??????????
conceicao was a great player in Porto and i think he needed one year to adapt to Italy!
This year can be great for him- lets keep him!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Adriaan, we discussed him a time before, right?

He is amazing, I agree!
but not as fast as Overmars though.
He isnt a player for on the bench all the time aswell, so, not an option I think.

Conceicao, a must have!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts