Xtratime Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who cares who the Azzurri starts at forwards, they are all professionals who are able to score and all have something to prove obviously to everybody. Trapattoni's picks are what HE thinks will bring him the highest success he can acheive at the international level. Honestly I hope everybody is wrong about the decisions he has made, he is our coach trust him there is no way in hell he wants to do bad. Whether it is VIERI-INZAGHI or VIERI-MONTELLA or VIERI-TOTTI or even VIERI-DEL PIERO they are all world class athletes and world class scorers whom I trust all can get the job done, other national squads wish they had so many combinations that are lethal. The Azzurri is the best group of italian players that could have been picked, yes I know everybody wanted Baggio on the squad and I trust his skills as a world class player but I also respect the skills of Montella, Del Piero, and Delvecchio. Never criticize something before it ever happens, that is the wold cup, everybody is going on and on about bad decisions Trap has made or whatever, but what happens if the Azzurri does well and goes far or even wins the cup. You idiots will feel or should feel like complete *******s. Honestly all of the criticizing fans of Italia are afraid of the Azzurri playing any games in the world cup, you guys obviously dont trust your own team and manager and you are afraid to death. I hope I am right actually I know I am right, We will see everybody..... in the world cup how she does, now stop disecting every move as if you were a ****ing genius. VV Trap and Co.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts