Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who cares who the Azzurri starts at forwards, they are all professionals who are able to score and all have something to prove obviously to everybody. Trapattoni's picks are what HE thinks will bring him the highest success he can acheive at the international level. Honestly I hope everybody is wrong about the decisions he has made, he is our coach trust him there is no way in hell he wants to do bad. Whether it is VIERI-INZAGHI or VIERI-MONTELLA or VIERI-TOTTI or even VIERI-DEL PIERO they are all world class athletes and world class scorers whom I trust all can get the job done, other national squads wish they had so many combinations that are lethal. The Azzurri is the best group of italian players that could have been picked, yes I know everybody wanted Baggio on the squad and I trust his skills as a world class player but I also respect the skills of Montella, Del Piero, and Delvecchio. Never criticize something before it ever happens, that is the wold cup, everybody is going on and on about bad decisions Trap has made or whatever, but what happens if the Azzurri does well and goes far or even wins the cup. You idiots will feel or should feel like complete *******s. Honestly all of the criticizing fans of Italia are afraid of the Azzurri playing any games in the world cup, you guys obviously dont trust your own team and manager and you are afraid to death. I hope I am right actually I know I am right, We will see everybody..... in the world cup how she does, now stop disecting every move as if you were a ****ing genius. VV Trap and Co.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
FORZA AZZURI

Right on, my man!!;)

Additionally,

It really doesn't matter, right, when Trap decided not to bring Baggio to WC 2002??

Cause somehow, it bugged me when I still read the fans who was crying like a baby, complaining why the hell Robi didn't call out by Trap..

TEAM WORK THAT COUNTS, not players..

Some of you maybe hates some of the players from the League like DP, DiBiaggio or even Totti, but at least we should be united for Azzuri

No matter what people thinks about Trap, I think as Azzuri fan, we should have faith for him. Cross your finger for the best to come. I hope Azzuri win the cup..

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Why have a forum then?

We are all passionate about the game and love to talk tactics. We all support the Azzuri - thats a given.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
There is a fine line between constructive criticism and nitpicking. We are all concerned about the team, that is good. But let's cool down and remember that everybody is entitled to his/her opinions. :) So go easy on those tempers, ok?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Yeah cause we are fans, who can think

whats the good of everyone saying

"GREAT WE WILL WIN"

who the **** are u kidding, our team is lacking creativity, and men who can do the job when the whole world is watching

we only have one man who is a proven goalscorer up front
vieri, montella is great but he has little nt experiecne but i have faith in him
dp has done **** for the azzuri
delcrappio hasnt scored since roma won the scudetto
pippo is pippo...great yet awful

add to that our two trequartistas are carrying injuries

But yeah, life is peachy for us italia fans

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
EXPAND YOUR MIND!
LEARN TO QUESTION THINGS, OTHERWISE JUST SAY "MOOO" AND KEEP WALKING WITH THE HERD!

Lav

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Del Piero has been scoring! Remember the final day of the scudetto?

On the formation. It is fluid. Let me demonstrate....

4-4-2

_______________BUFFON______________

PANUCCI___CANNA_____NESTA___MALDINI

ZAMBRO___TOMASSI___DI BIAGGIO___DONI

____________VIERI___TOTTI____________

If you push up Panucci and play Zambro on the left, then you have a 3-4-1-2.

i.e

_______________BUFFON__________________

_______CANNA___NESTA___MALDINI_________

PANUCCI___TOMASSI___DI BIAGGIO___ZAMBRO

________________DONI___________________

____________VIERI___TOTTI________________

If you sub Doni for Del Piero or montella, then Totti can be the trequartista again. But expect Italy to be unpredictable. They will change during the game and confuse the opponent. Trap has always done that when he coached in Serie A.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Machine head_17b u are just like trapp...just cause mr.Weakslowarrogantuntalented says oh im ok i think i can trap the ball after 1000 attepmts is available u now must change formation FOR HIM rather then play montella or Dp in his postion because inzaghi is in a way ''higher class'' then them( LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts