Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A movie clip of all Inter goals from the 1988/89 season, the one you won the 13th Scudetto! Anyway, the best part is listening to a renowned milanista radio-broadcaster Tiziano Crudelli do the goal scored by Matthaus that eventually sealed the championship. :howler: You need not speak Italian just listen to him go nuts! :D

Here's the clip:

http://www.tuttointer.com/scudetto/tredicidsl.wmv

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Downloading it now. But will check it out later as I gotta run now!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
me too.
14 mins.
i wanna see that goals for memories.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
they really rock that year..what a team. :thmbup: :star: :star:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Just watched it! What an absolutely beautiful and glorious video! Thanks a lot Lightoller ;)

How I long to see Capitano Zanetti in similar celebrations with Inter :proud:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Lightoller said:
Anyway, the best part is listening to a renowned milanista radio-broadcaster Tiziano Crudelli do the goal scored by Matthaus that eventually sealed the championship. :howler: You need not speak Italian just listen to him go nuts! :D
Isn't he supposed to be kinda sad? He sounded really happy to me.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
can u tell me who is NO 11
and the name of the wholl squad
i mean the players

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Lightoller said:
A movie clip of all Inter goals from the 1988/89 season, the one you won the 13th Scudetto! Anyway, the best part is listening to a renowned milanista radio-broadcaster Tiziano Crudelli do the goal scored by Matthaus that eventually sealed the championship. :howler: You need not speak Italian just listen to him go nuts! :D

Here's the clip:

http://www.tuttointer.com/scudetto/tredicidsl.wmv
Thanks. :proud:

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Razman said:
Isn't he supposed to be kinda sad? He sounded really happy to me.
That is exactly the point. ;)

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
can u tell me who is NO 11
I didn't see the video, but if he is used as a wing in that Inter, with great skills and an indian look, might be the great Ramon Diaz, I take my shot since he is pretty forgotten and is one of the best strikers I watched in my life

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
hey guyz thanks fangio look klinsman player for inter in that year too ya?
so what number was he?

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
hey guyz thanks fangio look klinsman player for inter in that year too ya?
so what number was he?
Klinsmann only joined in the summer of 1989, so he's not part of the scudetto winning team.

Shirts with personalised numbers and names were only introduced in Serie A in the 1994-95 season, so in those days players wore the traditional 1 to 11 shirts without names. Klinsmann donned the #9 shirt, Matthaeus #10 & Brehme #3.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Fangio said:
I didn't see the video, but if he is used as a wing in that Inter, with great skills and an indian look, might be the great Ramon Diaz, I take my shot since he is pretty forgotten and is one of the best strikers I watched in my life
Diaz wore the #9 shirt, #11 shirt was taken by Aldo Serena, who was also the Capocannoniere in Serie A that year with 22 goals

·
Registered
45,493 Posts
Thanks, Lightoller! That was very nice of you. Very grateful. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts