Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I just saw that Peter Lucchin an exciting young French international u-21 has decided to transfer to psg and stay in france. He took less money than fiorentina offered which was more than inter. Both bids were better financial offers but he wanted to stay in France. Our loss but definately his loss b/c is there a better place to live and play than in Italia.
.),;),:)d-),

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yes, this is bad news indeed. I really like the player and I think he has a fine future in the game. What is even more disturbing is that we seem to be missing out on our transfer targets, and to lesser teams like Galatasaray and PSG...Move your ass Gori and do something!!!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Maybe he wants to develop further in France first. ;)

And for such a young player PSG is an enormous step :)

His time in Italy will come, perhaps after he's played for France in the 2002 World Cup. :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
dont worry st.u got our great coach fatih terim.seems like italy transfers turkish players and coach but when gala transfers jardel u say gala is weak team.what success u have won in europe? pls remind me.we are better team than fiorentina.we will be real greater.dont forget how we beat bolgna and milan.watch turkish soccer .coming great

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Hey, im not saying Gala is a weak team. Not at all. But I dont think they are better than Fiorentina. I would say they are pretty equal from the sporting view, but lets face it. Fiorentina is an italian serie A club, and one of the better too. Most players would choose Fio over Gala in a second. We are just a bigger club. When I say lesser team i dont mean lesser as in a worse team, but in international profile. Take for instance that norwegian team Rosenborg. Very good performances in Europe, but I doubt they could even get a serie B player to play there.
The uefa cup was a great success for turkish football and an important step forward for you. But remember, the team you beat in the final, Arsenal was only in the uefa cup because Fiorentina kicked them out of the champions league.
About beating Milan and Bologna..well..we usually beat them every year :p
i agree completely with you that turkish football is becoming better though. That a turkish team can get a player like Jardel when half the world wanted him just proves that.

[Edited by ST on 04-07-2000 at 12:15]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts