Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neither do I.

I dont believe that Juventus will end up second again, like it happened in the past 2 seasons.

Juventus will win the scudetto!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well- I hope... and I fear.

Believing for me has nothing to do with it anymore. I was convinced we would win two years ago; I believed that we had a shot at overturning the difference last year, and this year I will simply hope :).

That said- Lazio has a strong home record regarding losses. They very rarely lose at home, so I do think we have a great chance if we take care of business at Udine. But it's out of Juve's hands. A strong Inter performance gives them the title, and we should be happy we're still here with a shot, because frankly- I don't think this could have been expected 4 games ago.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
agreed with glen.

2 seasons ago we lossed due to Collina (anti-juve bold headed prick) allowing our game to preceed even though the pitch was more like a swimming pool. lazio won on the last game.

last season, we were in it but unfortunately roma seemed to have the refs in there pockets after many dubious ref decisions were awarded roma's and in particular, montella's way. lets face it, two goals allowed even though they were hand ball.:rolleyes:

this season though, no refs are helping any team and its good to see that juve might have a chance of winning it.

coppa italia and scudetto sounds good to me.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Remember Cuper hasn't won any trophies. Maybe his unlucky charm may prove to be our lucky one.;)

·
Registered
557 Posts
No, I don't really believe we will finish second for the third straight year. That would be too much. We'll finish first or third.

The Brescia game was impressive. We've had a good run lately.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Mr Sardonic said:
No, I don't really believe we will finish second for the third straight year. That would be too much. We'll finish first or third.

The Brescia game was impressive. We've had a good run lately.
Totally agreed

·
Registered
418 Posts
Its not easy to predict the outcome, but how hard is it when everyone says almost every possible outcome, like we will win or come at second place. For god sake choose:D

Win or lose thats the alternatives

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I wake up every morning, I go to university, I read books...But it doesn't leave me...I am so worried, I don't remember being so worried for the past 2 years.
I have been here for 3 years(since 99) and 2 years as a member. And I understand every Juventini, absolutely everyone. We haven't won anything for such long time, and this hurts so much. We made a gift to Lazio in 99/00, we gave scudetto to Montella's late goal in 00/01, and now...now I don't want us doing any presents.

WE CAN DO IT!
FORZA JUVE! :cool: :strong:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
CUG said:
2 seasons ago we lossed due to Collina (anti-juve bold headed prick) allowing our game to preceed even though the pitch was more like a swimming pool. lazio won on the last game.

last season, we were in it but unfortunately roma seemed to have the refs in there pockets after many dubious ref decisions were awarded roma's and in particular, montella's way. lets face it, two goals allowed even though they were hand ball.:rolleyes:
CUG, before going to Perugia as leader two seasons ago, we managed to beat Parma only thanks to the referee (it was De Sanctis, if my memories are correct) who disallowed a Cannavaro goal which was perfectly valid (and couldn't be interpreted otherwise to me) from a corner. Perhaps I'm opening the Pandora Box here (but let it be clear: those who profit of this quote of mine to provocative goals will not be tolerated)... but somehow, we have absolutely no reason whatsoever to complain about the refereeing not going our way. Sometimes, it did.

As for the main topic, I'm a believer! :)

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Stepha, that is right , it was De Santis, and it was very unfair. But we didn't win scudetto, so noone has a reason to complain.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
WIN THIS ****ING SEASON :scream: :scream:

Make us proud and don't let us down.. I have enough of this second position.. :devil:

Taste the proud in me, when I get a chance to mock my friends, who was still the big Juve Hater for their life time... To prove them that, Juve is a great team in this ****ing whole world...

I REALLY WANNA WIN THIS SCUDETTO.. and **** all the referee
(sorry, if I'm being so harsh.. but I'm too :depress: to say nice this week)
God, I can't wait to see the last fight, so I can get over the pain

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
ToniSamp said:
If Collina will be the referee of Lazio-Inter, he will be the only one able to answer you before sunday....
No, man.
If I am not misunderstood, he was disallowed to judge matches of either INter, Roma or JUventus after Venezia-Roma match(2-2).

·
Registered
429 Posts
"You dont really believe Juve will end up second for the third year straight, right? "

No frankly I don't, prepare for third place! :stuckup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
To answer to the question in this topic:

YES! I really believe Juve will end up second for the third year straight! :D :howler:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts