Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is possible to receive the Canadian Express-Vu & Star Choice and Mexican DirecTv & Sky satellite signals in the United States with the proper equipment. I have seen the light...

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
:cool: How is it any different then Univision or ESPN though? Better commentary? Or do they show the matches at more accomodating times as well?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
British commentary in Canada, Spanish commentary in Mexico. The diiference is the amount of coverage during the season.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know you can get the Express-Vu channels using DISH network equipment. You would need to change the position of the dish and possibly change some settings on the receiver. I have SKY from Mexico which carries ESPN Int'l. I purchased a box specifically for this system and pay $30 a month for basic service. Well worth the money. People in Florida, Texas & California should be able to get equipment from Hispanic satellite dealers in main cities. I am not an authority on this subject, but if you want decent football coverage, it is possible.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
colin6899 said:
I know you can get the Express-Vu channels using DISH network equipment. You would need to change the position of the dish and possibly change some settings on the receiver. I have SKY from Mexico which carries ESPN Int'l. I purchased a box specifically for this system and pay $30 a month for basic service. Well worth the money. People in Florida, Texas & California should be able to get equipment from Hispanic satellite dealers in main cities. I am not an authority on this subject, but if you want decent football coverage, it is possible.
Im in Miami and I had , as hundreds of others did too..DirectV from Mexico for over a year (ESPN LatinAMerica/Rai/Portuguese TV/France TV/Fifa Channel/ALL weekly La Liga Matches, etc etc etc) ..But that has been basically eradicated by the introduction of new cards, and those get zapped EVEN biweekly..Not worth the pain in the :ass: anymore !!! Never mind the prize tag the illegal promoters want !!! :finger: We'all $$upport crime here and there, but Ill be dammed if Im going to finance their life styles !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts