Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lazio president is really starting to go on my nervs. He thinks that if he buy's the worlds best players that will automatically bring him great success !!
one day it's Rivalso...the next it's Crespo....a week later it's Vieri....!?!?
The transfers are getting bigger and bigger...the players wages are enormous....
Where is Lazio heading to?
You can't have 11 WORLD CLASS STARS in one team and expect it to function as a team...
You just can't buy yourself to the top by buying the best players....What has happened to Lazio's B team? will these youngsters ever get a chance in the first team or is their fate decided....Jippi...congratulations.....
While Cragnotti is buying foreign players the young italians are left to rotten in the B squad.....
Is this normal? i mean what other team in the world is so obssesed with buying and buying the very best ?!?!?!
Lazio will probably have a very difficult season ahead of them with all the stars playing in one team....as for the championsleague....they'll never make it far enough.....
How many remember when Red Star Belgrade won the Champions Cup in 1991???
Now that was a great team, with NO foreigners at all...these players didn't play for money...they were young....motivated and proved to the world that MONEY CAN*T BUY SUCCESS !!

If Red Star did it with farmers playing in the team then i'll be damned if Lazio can't to the same thing....
this buying players can't be a good thing..
ok... some players have had a bad season ..
Salas hasn't played his best...neither has mihajlovic...stankovic...almeyda...
and now they're more or less on the transfer market waiting to be sold....
You have to give the team and it's players time to learn to play as a team and not as individuals...and this will never happen if Cragnotti keeps selling and buying players at this rate.....

------------------
Red Star Belgrade 2000

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This topic is for Inter forum, not for this. Tell me the name of superstar bought by Lazio in the last years. Vieri? Yes, this is one but has been sold after one year. Veron is the only one. Negro, Conceicao, Almeyda, Nedved, S.Inzaghi now are stars, not when we bought them. Nesta comes from the youth team (your Lazio B?). I think that next year won't come Rivaldo, Crespo, Vieri. 54 billions of lira for Lopez are today normal: Fiore costs 50 billions lira. Try to post this at the Inter forum, they buy every year and never win nothing.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Borik, you're so full of sh!t!!!
Cragnotti can't buy success? No you're not full of sh!t, you're full of sh!t!!!

WE ARE "CAMPIONI D'ITALIA", and you want to teach CRAGNOTTI how to achieve SUCCESS?

I'll tell you what to do, why don't you go buy some roma stocks!!!

------------------
MI CHIAMO CECCO E SONO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

[This message has been edited by Emir (edited 02-06-2000).]

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Borik has actually got a point. I thought like you do once as well. I personally dislike this "buy-buy-buy". What I don't understand is why you are blameing Lazio for that?

Sure, we buy, but so is every team in Italy, more or less. To be a topteam these day, you have to buy, and you need good players. You need brilliant players on the field and also on the bench.

The prices are so high it is unbelieveble, I know that. But this is not Lazio's fault, and no other club either. It is the market, the players and the clubs that side by side has brought the prices crashing up the roof step by step.....step by step.

Your mainpoint about the madness of buying players, I agree, I don't like that either. But money is ruleing these days, and there is nothing we can do about that, we simply have to follow the crowd.

And Lazio is not to be blamed for this, believe me.

You dream about the glory days of the Red Star...but you seem to have forgotten that it was about a decade ago. The market has been explodeing since...
You also say that Cragnotti can't buy success....I think that the double title this year proves you're wrong.

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Money + time = SUCCESS! :)

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Buying top players doesn't guarantee you the championship.

All big teams make these kinds of investments and only one
can be the winner.

So if all teams have expensive players it should be obvious that
Cragnotti didn't "buy" our success. Lazio became champion
because we were the best of the best!!

·
38,110 Posts
Oops, shouldn't have pressed that button twice.... :)

[This message has been edited by Boyo (edited 01-06-2000).]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sorry borik,but the last three years
just prove you wrong!!!!!!!!
BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

REALE,CAMPIONE D'ITALIA,DELLA COPPA ITALIA
E DELLA SUPERCOPPA EUROPEA!!!!!
And all this thanks to that headcase that thinks that money can buy SUCCESS!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Everybody that can afford does it so ... whatever right.

But ........... we can´t continue on the path that we have taken because it´s financial suicide and Lazio as a club can´t compete at that level. I´m hoping to see 2 more years of investing and hopefully a couple of big titles ( CL or Scudetto ) we need the fame to start phase 2.

Phase 2 is the building of a infrastructure compareable to that of Juventus.

That´s my 2 cent´s on this issue.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Svennis,I don't want to sound as a lickass,
but if you want to teach someone manners,you
need to have them first!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.Go easy with the "mother" or else things
can really get out of hand!!!!
This may sound stupid to you but beleive me,I'm not ****ing around!!!!!!
Leave the "mother" out of this forum!!
I'll take anything on this forum but you.ve
reached the peak!!!
I repeat,Don't **** around!!!!!!

·
38,110 Posts
I can't believe you, Amo! How can you possibly condone what
svennis said about Cecco's mother??

If svennis has a problem with a member of this forum, he should
take it up with him directly. NOT insult that persons mother!!

svennis went way out of line here!! And he has no grounds to
criticize Cecco if he himself makes such inflammatory remarks!!

What svennis said is just about the gravest insult you can make
and by doing so, unwittling svennis did the one thing that will
unite all Italians here against him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont condone what Svennis said,not at all,but do you condone what Cecco has been saying the last two months?

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Don't f*** around with FAMILY

------------------
MI CHIAMO CECCO E SONO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, hey, take it easy guys!

This should be days of joy. Aren't we still
celebrating lo Scudetto?

Forza Lazio!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Cecco...once again you proved your material

Svennis,take it easy with the guy,he just wont listen

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
38,110 Posts
Okay, fair enough Amo. :) I misunderstood your meaning.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
First off let me say that Svennis obviously went out of line here as "the mother" thing is just about the gravest insult you can make if you're a latino.
Here in Scandinavia it's not a big thing I guess and that may be part of the explanation he wrote it.
None the less- it was insensible on his part.

Having said that I must agree with both him and AMO that I think CECCO is constantly profane, obnoxious and borderline moronic.
CECCO; I know you have this "against the world" thing going, but it cannot be a surprise to you that most people here dislikes your style.
The only thing I can accept about you is that you stand up for your team and it's players. But there's no reason to alienate yourself from everybody who disagrees with you in the process. You're by far the most blatantly viscious person here verbally, and I apologize to REALE for having put the two of you in the same box. Reale is too rude for my taste as well, but he can actually write constructive posts too. I fail to see that quality in you.
I can only ask myself why you like having this role here, but I can promise you that you would not have been a part of this forum anymore if it was up to me (which it's not).
Why don't you cool it a bit, and try to get along with the rest of us ?
It ought to make it more funny for everybody.
There are numerous times when I vehemently disagrees with alot of people (also at the Juve forum), but writing profanities constantly hardly wins you any credit. You come on as a complete idiot most of the time, and I simple fail to understand why tht does it for you. It's one thing standing up for what you believe in/ having the courage to stand out opinionwise and to be a sociopat who can't behave himself.
If you cannot in any way digest the point I'm trying to make I suggest you see a shrink to sort out your issues.

Hoping I will never have to see similar distastefull posts again or feel inclined to write as derogatory remarks about anyone here.

Ciao.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is getting silly...
I spent a half an hour just deleting and editing post in this topic. Some from well known troublemakers, some from well known old forum-members who are becoming a pain in the ass now.
Now I´ll lock this one, and please don´t make me contact Jan. I´ll do that next time.
Svennis, you can do better then insulting somebodys mother. Expecially when you know that the person is gonna reply in a same bad manner. Amo, you should stay of this men.
Cecco, another post with stars in it and you are out, no mather how big your love for Lazio is. I have had enough....

Ciao a tutti
FORZA LAZIO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.