Discussion Starter #1
My only Kolo
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know much
How much I love you.
Til you take my Kolo away

:D

not a bad buy for half a million quid eh? ;)

·
Registered
877 Posts
hahaha. The kid is 'tries to look for a word to match but cant find none.

Wow

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Was really impressed yesterday, had heard all you go on about him for a while didnt think he was all that you said he was, but how i was wrong.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
was immense last night. Made a couple of key interceptions that prevented Juve even a sniff at goals. That and the goals was what broke their confidense and composure. Great performance.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Yeah, I'm thinking Sol is regretting his breakdown now. As much of a fan of Sol as I am I wouldn't break up the Kolo/Sendo partnership for anyone. Infact the only thing I'd change about your current back four is to bring Cole back in when he's fit, Eboue should keep Lauren out as well.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Twayka said:
shame not many outside the premiership acknowledge him.
thats Good! :cool: .

Im just worried that when cole gets back AW might start messing with flamini in the mid again. I dont want to see that happen..he is not a good midfielder period. Maybe get him out on loan for a bit.

I dont know how this works but i know Kolo would have missed the next leg if he got a yellow card last match. Does he have to basically not get a yellow till the end of the Competition or does it go away after a bit?

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
I dont think it goes away, but Sol is coing back, and so is cole... so our defence will be ok... but this card thing worries me.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Kolo is probably one of success story in Arsenal.

He came to us in 2002/2003 as left winger and unimpressive. Then, moved to right back where he did better job replacing injured Lauren. And in the memorable 2003/2004, he came up as new CB as Campbell's out and Keown's old and become one of main reasons behind our unbeaten run. Now, he is our best defender and true leader of our back four. Now everyones is praising him as world class, can't believe that we brought him for £500k. No doubt he'll be our future legend. :star:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Kolo is great, fantastic! :thumbsup: What a player he turned out to be! :cool:

In my language Kolo means the wheel and he sure is rolling like one! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts