Xtratime Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 100 post, I wanted to have fun with it. :)

You wake up one day, look in the mirror and you see Moggi's face. First you screem in horrer but after a couple of hours you come back to your sense and except what just happened, You are forever stuck in Moggi's body.

Now to the Football related stuff. How would you act in the transfer market if lets say Angelli gave you the green light to do what ever pleased.

1) I would held a press confrence and anounce to the world that F.Inzaghi is officialy in the Transfer list.

2)Give a call to Tanzi and offer him Bachini+$30m for crespo. If he is still in doubt, I will give him an offer he can't refuse (from the godfather) ;).

3)Make an International call to Germany, ask leverkeson for Z.Roberto.

4)Sell both Fonseca to Sporing and Esnaider to a Spanich team and replace them with one of Ventula or Recoba.

5) The most important deal of them all, Cassano starting next season would be Juve player.

Voila, Juve is ready to kick some major butt next year, starting of course with Lazio, and then the rest of the 5 sisters.

FORZA JUVE

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hmm, I think you have too many people you want to get. I would just get Crespo and Cassano.

Juve will kick ass next year no matter who they get.

FORZA JUVE

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I were in control of purchasing quality players for Juve next season firstly I would try to be reasonable.I would not lose my head like they do at a club like Lazio or Inter and go on a total shopping spree.My main objective would be to purchase investments for the future.Firsly I would try to sell Inzaghi.While I admit that for certain times in his Juve career Inzaghi did score some vital goals,I know longer feel he is needed.I would try to sell him as we could find an able replacement in either Crespo or Montella.I would make Montella my main target as I feel Crespo is aiming to be wearing the Lazio jersey next season.Montella has cosistently proven himself at the top level and is still a young man.In my opinion he would be more valuable to Juve than Inzaghi as he has more to his game.He is a sronger competitor than Inzaghi and I feel it is this aspect of his game that could prove vital to juve as they attempt to do well both in serie A and the Champions League next season.

The other player that I would try very hard to purchase is Alvaro Recoba.Currently not to happy with the situation at Inter Recoba may jump at the chance to play for Juve next season If we offer for him.Potentially there is no better player in serie A.He has speed,skill and one of the best left-foots in the league.Forget signing Rivaldo,Batistuta or Vieri ,this man has as much or more talent than any of them.Remember the way he played on loan at Venezia last season,this is a player that may well go on to win world footballer of the year.Certainly the talent is there to see.If neccessary I would spend a large amount of money to ensure we sign him.After all who can put a price on a young talent like this.
FINALLY,THESE WOULD BE MY
MAIN TARGETS.
RECOBA....Up and coming plus extremely
gifted
MONTELLA....Ideal replacement for Inzaghi
not to mention a consistent
performer.
CASSANO....investment for the future.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I'll get:
Crespo
Recoba
Cassano
Nesta
Figo (right wing)

Get rid of:
Inzaghi
Fonseca
Esnaider
Pessotto
Conte

------------------
CUG

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahah i definetly dont agree with number 2 and 4 it sounds ridicolous maybe thats why i wouldnt like to be in moggis place!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NO!!! :( :(

Esnaider is going NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Solcat: You have to understand that it isn't only signing strikers, we need defenders and midfielders too.

Out:
Fonseca
Bachini
Oliseh
Zidane (no kidding. He has no classleft, in my opinion)
Mirkovic

In:
Bejbl
Cassano
Recoba
O neil
Laursen

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I never thought there would come a day and read someone claim that Zidane has no class. Need some glasses supergeo??

FORZA JUVE
FORZA ZIZOU

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zizou is going nowhere!!We don't need too many new players?I should think Figo and Recoba would be ok.Esnaider also should be given a chance.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Would someone please get supergeo a tape of the Croatia - France friendly from today?

Saying he has no class left is just ridiculous, I'm sorry how can you say such a thing?

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
My dream has come through !
I have just entered the body of Italian football's most loved manager :).
Obviously I would like to make the most of this situation, but I would still need to carry on in that special Juve way so Universially loved as to not expose myself.... :).

I would buy Stefano Fiore and Marcho Zanchi from Udinese- using Nicola Amoroso and Morgan De Sanctis (possibly also Bachini)as part exchange paying the necessary bucks aside.
I would sell Mirkovic, Oliseh and Fonseca for the highest possible amount of money (should generate around 10 mill.£.).
As Crespo seems to be getting awfully expensive I would exploit the current contract trouble at Inter concerning Recoba, play hardball and tell Moratti that either he sell Recoba now for a reduced prize or we get him free on a Bosman before next season.

Lastly I would make arrangements for Cassano, Cirillo and Zenoni (young mega midfield talent from Atalanta) to join us for the 2001-2002 season.

When all these deals go through I will use our good relations with Bologna to loan out Rigoni and Sculli for one season as we won't need them next year. Bologna is a good midtable side, and it would be a proffitable learning experience. They will not be certain to play all the time, but with the propable departures of Signori and Ventola they should at least get their chances.

That would leave us with this squad:

GK's: Van Der Sar, Rampulla, D´Amico, Issaksson.

DF: Montero, Ferrara, Iuliano, Tudor, Paramatti, Zanchi.

MF (WOW :)) : Zidane, Davids, Fiore, O'Neill, Tacchinardi, Zambrotta, Conte, Pessotto, Maresca, Birindelli.

Att: Del Piero, Inzaghi, Recoba, Kovacevic, Esnaider.

24 players + youngsters.
15 Italians and 9 "stranieris".

Yeah- I think that will do :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Wow, impressive Glen! You should become Juve's new football manager! Get your ass to turin and take Moggi's place! :)

Adioz!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still sticking with the inzaghi fella Glen. I guess it will take you another season of missing easy chances in big matches to finaly realise that we are better without him than with him, especialy if juve go your way and aquire recoba and we already have Kova(2 better players). Inzaghi will continue to make us crazy with his missed chances and I bet we will have this talk about his future with Juve at the end of next season.

Also why wait to get cassano for another season. You don't think his ready? I believe juve and big Italian clubs in general should start believing in the young players like they do in England and spain. Why Inter loaned Pirlo and then bought Seedorf for a playmaker? Why wasn't Bolano used that often in Parma and went and got sousa? What I am saying is I want Juve to bring Cassano and that Atlanta kid you metioned in place of buying Fiore for example, and not only do we get them but also play them. Better yet we can get Inter's striker Kallon(spl?) for example and show them how stupid it is for them to ignore him when he starts scoring goals like crazy for us.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Glen, you are the man !!! :)

But I think that you Juve fans have becomed too obsessed with buying young Italian players .... but it's cool anyway !! :)

btw, if you would take Moggi's place let Lazio get one or two Italians now and then :)

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

------------------
S.S. LAZIO
CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

1 - 17 of 17 Posts