45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rank the top 10 teams you would go to, in terms of the following:

1) Direction the club is moving in
2) Team that is there
3) Players/Coach in terms of atmosphere only
4) Country
5) Media Exposure

Do not use your bias for a team in this.

My top 10:

1) Barcelona
2) Chelsea
3) Juventus
4) Real Madrid
5) Inter Milano
6) AC Milan
7) Arsenal
8) Man Utd
9) Bayern Munich
10) Valencia

I initially put AC Milan, then Real Madrid, then Inter...but I changed my mind b/c I thought Real is always a big name and that Inter is moving up in terms of success while AC Milan is in a drought right now with lots of OLD names on their roster...but that is just an opinion, no need to get angry

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barçawinner said:
1. Barcelona
2. Milan
3. Manchester

4. Bayern

Sorry, if I was a top class free agent I wouldnt consider choosing the 2nd best club in a country.
Very good point, well taken, but if I were a classY free agent I also would make sure my stats on what the 1st and 2nd best clubs are in each nation are accurate. ;)

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
in term's of history and class, we are the best in England. In term's of having the best player, we are the best in England!

I'd choose

1. Manchester United
2. Barcelona
3. AC Milan
4. Bayern Munich
5. Real Madrid
6. Lyon
7. Valencia
8. Inter Milan
9. PSV Eindhoven
10. Werder Bremen

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Kyle said:
in term's of history and class, we are the best in England. In term's of having the best player, we are the best in England!

I'd choose

1. Manchester United
2. Barcelona
3. AC Milan
4. Bayern Munich
5. Real Madrid
6. Lyon
7. Valencia
8. Inter Milan
9. PSV Eindhoven
10. Werder Bremen
ermmm, ledley king plays for tottenham?

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
1. Red Star Belgrade - have a whopping annual budget of let's say some 5-6 million Euros which is a prerequisite for success. Also, they have a good chance of winning the Serbian league this year, and that is something that none of the big names of European football have EVER done in their history. So you can't go wrong, basically. :thmbup:

2. Anyone else.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had thought previously that Liverpool and Arsenal were more accomplished historically wise in England, I might be mistaken cuz I know shit about the EPL

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
1 Milan
2 Valencia
3 Bayern M
4 Marseille

...and at the end of career id go to WestBrom aswell if I could help them for another 'great escape' :thumbsup:

:stuckup:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Al Capone said:
I had thought previously that Liverpool and Arsenal were more accomplished historically wise in England, I might be mistaken cuz I know shit about the EPL
in Europe it's Liverpool, in Premiership year's we're the top dog's!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah but that's not really fair, don't you think? What was there before the Premiership? Obviously there was a top league. That has to be counted as well. Otherwise Chelsea might use its power to change the league structure and then claim they have won every single trophy since its inception!

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Al Capone said:
Yeah but that's not really fair, don't you think? What was there before the Premiership? Obviously there was a top league. That has to be counted as well. Otherwise Chelsea might use its power to change the league structure and then claim they have won every single trophy since its inception!
but they haven't lol :pp so they can't say that. Liverpool have more league title's but haven't won it since the back pass rule was abolished :howler:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
1 - Partizan (well at least for a while)

2 - some other team that wears black and white. Other colour combinations acceptable, excluding of course red and white, or any kind of red.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Al Capone said:
Very good point, well taken, but if I were a classY free agent I also would make sure my stats on what the 1st and 2nd best clubs are in each nation are accurate. ;)
If I was a top classy free agent I wouldn't play for an anti-football club. Why waste talents?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anti-fooball? I see. And so I see how you put Milan and Juventus over Inter...very well, not that I agree with it, but that is YOUR criteria :tongue:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
1) Manchester United
2) Real Madrid
3) Chelsea
4) Barcelona
5) AC Milan
6) Bayern Munich
7) Juventus
8) Inter
9) Lyon