Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yossi is playing pretty well in the game its 3-3, West Ham really deserve to win and we're at extra time. Yossi helped with one of the West Ham goals and west ham had the lead of 3-2 til the 90th minute when Stevie G scored an amazing goal! it was just beautiful! It would be a shame if West Ham lost though, they really do want this.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
What a great player this guy is, he deserved to crown off a great season with a medal but oh well.

He will rock the UEFA cup next year. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
What a game by Benayoun today, it was a game of two winners - But the bigger one stood (or almost managed to at least :D) last. He was great today, he gave our defense a really hard time and was all over, doing his defensive duties as well of course.

I'm proud of Yossi who's now won the respect of people who didn't know him before, playing on such a stage and making a name for yourself could open new doors for Benayoun. West Ham suits him perfectly for the time being...but one day Benayoun will get his chance to win a trophy, I'm sure. Hopefully, it will be with the team he lost against today.

·
Registered
664 Posts
5 May 2006
NEXT STOP LIVERPOOL?
EXCLUSIVE
By Neil Mcleman

YOSSI BENAYOUN (left) is a summer transfer target of Rafa Benitez after the Israeli's outstanding FA Cup Final performance. The Liverpool manager has long been an admirer of the attacking midfielder after his three years in Spain with Racing Santander. And Benitez has been impressed by his first season in the Premiership since his £2.5million transfer to West Ham in the summer.

Sources close to Benayoun say his camp were sounded out about a possible move to Anfield before the FA Cup final.

And Benayoun's fine Cardiff display, where he showed the guile lacking from the Liverpool side, has further convinced Benitez that he can help turn the Reds into Premiership challengers.

The Spaniard has £20m to spend - and will have to invest at least £6m to persuade West Ham to sell a player who will be central to their UEFA Cup bid next season.

The 25-year-old can play wide on both flanks and off a central striker, and has scored six times for West Ham this season

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_...-name_page.html

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Lets all hold our hands together and send a strong positive message directly to Rafa. Sign Yossi and make me happy. :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Another Israeli in Liverpool?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it were a big club then I wouldn't want Liverpool, but what the hell....its a huge club with a huge fan base. If Benitez really is impressed by yossi then I assume he won't be on bench and it would be awesome to see him play by one of my personally most liked players (Gerrard). But this seems very unlikely to happen, not because Liverpool don't want him, but because West Ham know how good this guy is, and they'll want to make something happen in UEFA Cup. They need benayoun and Pardew favors him alot, he won't let go of his favorite boy without a fight unless the money is really good. But just the honor of hearing yossi as a candidate for Liverpool is enough for me.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
A bigger honour is having Yossi in Chelsea :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
or united along side c. ronaldo making passes to rooney!
yeah even though playing with Ballack, Robben, Cole, Lampard and Crespo wouldn´t be bad at all.:D

The truth is that in west Ham he is adapted and people like him he is a starter while at Liverpool he might still have to prove a place.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
The truth is that in west Ham he is adapted and people like him he is a starter while at Liverpool he might still have to prove a place.

Those words are nothing but minor threats!
Thats what Chelsea said about Benayoun and look at him now..
they are regrettingh it

·
Registered
773 Posts
Benayoun should stay at Westham. He is an established player there and plays 90 minutes a game. At Liverpool he will just be wasted and will play much less. A good example is Shaun Wright-Phillips. He was a great player for Manchester City and a regular for the England NT. Now he sits on the bench for Chelski and was left out of the national team for the World Cup. Yossi-stay with Westham!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Mideast Mirage said:
Benayoun should stay at Westham. He is an established player there and plays 90 minutes a game. At Liverpool he will just be wasted and will play much less. A good example is Shaun Wright-Phillips. He was a great player for Manchester City and a regular for the England NT. Now he sits on the bench for Chelski and was left out of the national team for the World Cup. Yossi-stay with Westham!
That is exactly what i was trying to say.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Phillips doesnt compete with the other players on Chelsea's list..but on any case, yea i see where ur coming from

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mideast Mirage said:
agree, he should stay at West Ham, atleast for the time being. I think he can still build up a better name. And its not like West Ham has nothing to offer, they'll be in UEFA Cup next season and he can shine in the European tournament. I think that if he puts some more goals in the net then he won't have a problem starting at Chelsea or Liverpool, but for now he shouldn't leave.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts