Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on be honest, who just wants this whole tournie to finish? I am sooo emotionally shattered :D

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
I want my life back... I got clients waiting and also just watching the match avoiding the missus and friends on match days. Ah, I just can't wait 'til it's over, hopefully with us winning. (Wishful thinking).

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I don't think ill be able to sleep till 5

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Yup. This thread is a good one.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Can we embed Youtube here?

[tub]L1U9IOS1tO4[/tub] :D

edit: Too funny :howler: ...it's embedded now ;) ~yenibey

·
Administrator
25,376 Posts
Come on be honest, who just wants this whole tournie to finish? I am sooo emotionally shattered :D

man, u such a wuss:D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I AM A WOOS!!

I was prepared to accept that we'd exceeded expectation and that no way could such a deicmated team expect to win!

The neighbours must hate me! :D

·
Administrator
25,376 Posts
hak if u are feeling so "emotionally shattered", i'll be glad to replace u in the semis :D

wussie wuss :pp:

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Man, hours after the match I still had trouble breathing. This is getting ridiculous :D

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
i took off work for the Germany game. I literally started screaming in the middle of the store after Semih's goal and when Rustu saved the pk.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Headache this morning? :D

·
Master Debater
20,701 Posts
Bosver Hakan yorulalim. If we can beat Germany I swear this tide of emotion and karma is going to carry us all the way to the trophy.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But my screams are getting higher and higher in pitch, apart from nbeing embarrassing, it's setting off car alarms and making dogs howl in the neighbourhood! :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
So who has a voice left?

I lost mine when I had to walk out of the bar screaming FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK after the Croatia goal, and the cockface bouncer thought he'd try and get in my way. I showed him a finger and he ended up leaving his post, which was useful for the equaliser when everyone rushed back in :howler:

(I was stranded sitting on the floor outside the bar)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
This has been an amazing watching experience for me. I've watch 4 matches in 3 very different locations and environments:
Portugal, Swiss - in Dallas
Czech - in London in a posh bar in Mayfair
Croatia - in a British pub in Krakow full surrounded by 10 of my Polish colleagues/friends, and also surrounded by a ton of brits in town for stag do's. :eekani:

Each time, I had about 5 heart attacks :):hopeful::eek::mad::undecide::groan::excited::party::drunk::relieved:

For Germany, I'll be sitting with my Dad in Philadelphia, USA. I can only imagine what this match watching experience brings :scared:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude, next time you're in the City (London), let me know - we can hook up.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Dude, next time you're in the City (London), let me know - we can hook up.
I'm sitting in the lobby bar of the Bailey's hotel on Gloucester road in S. Kensington watching Russia-Holland right now :)
I'm spending the night on my way back to Dallas from Krakow. I'm so hung over, and have no voice, so I think it'll be a quiet and early night....but next time. cool :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts