Xtratime Community banner

How many away goals will Los Che get in Kiev?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it will a gentle stroll in the park, 3-0 Los Che. :happy:

If Thiago Carleto plays 3-2 to Valencia, if Guaita plays 7-1 to Kiev. :(

Wednesday 6pm. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Don't underestimate this team. You will beat them in the Mestalla, but scoring an away goal in Kyiv will be crucial. It'll set you well on your way to advancing, but they have a stingy defense. It won't be a walk in the park.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't underestimate this team. You will beat them in the Mestalla, but scoring an away goal in Kyiv will be crucial. It'll set you well on your way to advancing, but they have a stingy defense. It won't be a walk in the park.
:thmbdown:

But Sengalese superstar Diakhate is not playing, it should surely enhance our chances?

We need Alexis playing for the Mestalla leg though. :scared:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Not sure if you're being sarcastic LCF, but have you watched Diakhate in the last year or so? He's been incredible. Anyhow, I didn't know he was out, and that is certainly a huge boost for you guys.

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
You could've at least have mentioned the right country, just to show a little, very little respect :howler:

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if you're being sarcastic LCF, but have you watched Diakhate in the last year or so? He's been incredible. Anyhow, I didn't know he was out, and that is certainly a huge boost for you guys.
Nah i was being sarcastic :D, tbh i only heard of this little gem last week when kleber informed us of his absense.

Yep HOC, first leg away this Weds, then the following Weds the Mestalla tie.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Pub team.

If they're good they'd be playing in the EPL.

3-1 for us.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
5-0 .... :D vicente to score 2 :D Malki to be happy and download them and watch them all night :D

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
It's more than that for Malki:D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Nah i was being sarcastic :D, tbh i only heard of this little gem last week when kleber informed us of his absense.
Oh that's right, this is kleber's team. I forgot how much shit I talked to him when Porto beat them in Kyiv this year. :pp

I change my prediction then. 6-0 Valencia, kleber to complain about 6 illegal goals.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
:dielaugh:
that team from russia :dielaugh:

I hope for a good result in Ukraine though, Ukrainian teams are usually strong there and I remember that Kiev was good against Arsenal so

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Russia?big iol.......:doh:

Well our last official game was in December,we are in pre season.

Is like Valencia playing a official game in July.

Two starters out,Diakhate(Injuried) and Aliev(Suspended)....plus Bangoura and Guillerme leaving us with only one striker,Milevsky.:stoned:

A 4-5-1 tactic,play for 1-0 as usual but no defence strenght this time as no competitive rythim....we will see what happen in wednesday.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Added that team from "Russia" is the club who won more Soviet titles.
Soviet League was the most competitive and difficult league in the world.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
Added that team from "Russia" is the club who won more Soviet titles.
Soviet League was the most competitive and difficult league in the world.
How long ago was that? That's like Uruguay saying they have one of the best International sides in the world cause they won two World Cups. Like 80 years ago!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
How long ago was that? That's like Uruguay saying they have one of the best International sides in the world cause they won two World Cups. Like 80 years ago!
20,30,40 years ago,History of the club.

First title came in 1961,before that was almost impossible because of the politic power that moscow clubs had in the 40' 50's.
If not the number of leagues could had been higher.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
If we lose LCF is gonna look like the biggest idiot in the world.
But we won't. It is gonna be a 2-1 win to us.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts