Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, man. I've been goofin on you up and down this forum and yuz nowheres to be found. Wassamata, ye ain't got no mo' fire in yer belly?

Oh, sh*t! Boss is comin! :(

(But, first, we must destroy Porto!)

P.S. PORTO SUCKS!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Pilinha, no need to goof on me to get a little spark. It's always here.

I haven't had the time to post much this week. New happenings and all...but once the season gets going you will feel my presence :D

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Is anybody as amused as I am that someone has called themselves Pila?? Or that he constantly ends his posts with a "MY BOSS IS COMING!" That's awesome
This all reminds me of a story:
I worked part-time for Radio Shack in the mid-90's. One day
an older employee named Chet called me over. Chet knew that I'm Portuguese, so he look at me and says "Hey, loo at this for a laugh." He hands me a two year old Radio Shack catalog and opens it to the page featuring telephone caller ID's. In big bold letter on one of the ID's was the name HARRY PILA. Sophmoric??yes. Hilarious?? You bet

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo, AXP!

Gald to hear yer getting a kick at my pathetic, so called, life. :)

Sorry to hear ye had to work fer Radio Shack. Hey, we all got our set backs and somehow manage to recover, eh? :) Hehe, jsut joshin, bro.

Loved the story. It must have been me callin, dontcha know?

My choice fer a handle has to do with I guy I usta know which we nicknamed Pila because of his German helmet hairdo resembled the head of a Penis. In fact, we nicknamed everybody we hanged out with. It was our way of initiating new friends into the circle. We were a dumb bunch, but had a knack of great ingenuity when it came to nicknaming. Trust me when I tell you, I had several clever handles to choose from, however, none identified with my self-goofin humor like 'Pila'.

Anyways, speaking of handles, what kind of sh*t is AXP103? :) Sounds like a radio station.

Happy to have met you, nevertheless!

(But, first, we must destroy PORTO!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts