Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say, did you ever do the Brazil trip like you were talking about last fall? If so, how was it? If not, why the f*ck not?

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
:eek: :happy: :eek:

Dae starting a thread . .. I must be dreaming! Year 2001 ... I mean, early 2001! :D Dude, why did we all have to wait fo rit such a long time ... So :happy: to see that you kno.w I dont know why but it just made my day ... :cool:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't know I was so missed. ;)

I go through moments of having some time to BS with you people. Keep in touch with the little people and all.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
I see. Doesnt mean you aint be more regula here, I hope. I mean - this moment you find should be sth liek a trend, right?

"little people salute big Dae for paying attention to them ... little people" :happy: :D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My routine use to be heavily based around Xtime, but now my routine has greatly altered to busy work, school, sleeping with ladyfriend....that I don't have my usual morning Xtime fix anymore. I still read up, though.

As for Payman, I wanna hear about all those "gatinas" or whatever he called the chicas he believed would be jockeying for position on his lap. Dare to dream, my frog eating friend.....;) :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Dae,
It is true I was supposed to go in October but it got somehow rescheduled for a later date due to school. I'm going in about 2 months from now. I'm planning to leave by the end of May for about 3-4 weeks. :)

Tell me, are you planning to go there? Wanna meet up dude?:)

Once I come back, I'll post a full report with pics and all...:smileani:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently went to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico with girlfriend and her family, so I am tapped out in hte vacation area for a bit. I would like to get down there some time, howver. Just have to find a way to leave the ladyfriend at home. ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Dae said:
Just have to find a way to leave the ladyfriend at home. ;)
;)

nothin wrong with some illegitemate children....more power to ya dae :tongue:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah, more like having the power to oggle near naked chicks walking the beach without getting punched in hte arm. ;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Only because aside from work and going to class, my free time is now greatly occupied by "extra curricular" activities and thus less time to sit aimlessly in front of the computer.

sigh....the good ol' days......;):D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
dae where u staying at now? (statewise)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Baltimore MAryland.

Yeah, I have posted about a 100 times in the last 10 months and am still in hte top five or something. Testimony to how much freetime I had at one point.

NOBODY posted like I did back then. Nobody! Except maybe that Carson guy and he just cut and pastes. My work was art! :stuckup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
So how was the trip to Mexico ?:)

Lots of fun I gather...:smileani:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lots of fun. Great weather, lots of booze, good food and nid naps with chica where we never actually napped........sigh. ;)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Dae said:
My work was art! :stuckup:
a bit retro tough...

I take it you are happy with your current social situation? ;) Or is this some kind of trick to fool the ladies into thinking you are a ladies man? Abit like Payman tries to fool us he is French.

Bono, have you ever had a post without a typo or spelling mistake? Maybe you are constantly drunk? :D I may understand that in pimpland.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Retro my ass. It's called classic you junior wannabe. :stuckup:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Nice to see you posting around here Dae. ;)

Payman, I'll be going to Brasil for the summer. I don't know how long I'll be going there for or exactly where but I'm pretty sure it'll be fun anyway. I'll give you more details on MSN, man.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
NOBODY posted like I did back then. Nobody! My work was art!

:confused: I beg to differ! Your work was art? Dae, everyone in here knows who is THE ICON, THE HIGHLIGHT REEL, THE BACKBONE, THE HEART AND SOUL, THE TITAN, THE SHOWSTOPPER, THE MVP, THE STAR, THE SUN KING, THE MAIN EVENT, THE FRANCHISE, THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, O REI DO XTRATIME, the one and only DAGOODS!

Your work was art? Was it in Dagoods league? Besides your imaginary friends how many people actually enjoyed your art?

Well, there are some people in here who are all for a DAGOODS FORUM! Now that's art!, for you! Dagoods is given credit for ending San Zero's reign of terror!

So welcome back!
welcome to DAGOODS REIGN OF MILK!!!

PS. DAGOODS = RATINGS!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts