Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"You'll Never Walk Alone" was sung by the Leverkusen fans at the just finished match against Man U

:)

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Yeah, I am all for a Leverkusen win in the final too......:) Nice goal by Neuville on the turn:cool:
Now Man U will also remain trophyless like us this season:devil: :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
I would've like Manure to go through to the final. But only to see them get stuffed by Real Madrid in Alex Ferguson's "home town." That would've been even better to see.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I always find it hilarious when Germans sing 'Footballs coming home', they don't seem to realise half the song is about us beating them in '66.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First the Leverkusen fans sang YNWA against ManYoo..

Now the Celtics fans are singing YNWA against Leeds - Gary Kelly Testimonial

They r winning 4-1 ...now that must be the reason why they are winning..... :cool:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
It seems that YNWA have been adopted by clubs without strong traditional chants/songs. Somehow it is good to hear that, but somehow I feel that the meaning of the song will be lost if it rings out more often than not.

However, with YNWA ringing out at OT, I would not mind hearing that over and over again.:)

paw;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
B*O*S*H* said:
"You'll Never Walk Alone" was sung by the Leverkusen fans at the just finished match against Man U

:)
I hear they're thinking of changing their name to Liver-kusen.
And I notice Toppmoller already has a perm too. Interesting, Interesting;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts