Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 5529 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there should be an off topic thread in here similar to ones in other boards so the people wh post in here can get to know each other better.
ill start, what kind of music do you people like? what other sports do you watch or play?

·
Registered
55,775 Posts
hello, i'm mali the co forum manager of jacques terrac.
i listen all kinds of music, i prefere bass sound.
depends how i feel like but i can listen marilyn manson aswell as blues men.
i don't like to much the actual R&B. a little boring.

i watch every sports when there is intensity.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, yeah i quite like Marilyn Manson at times also, do you listen to alot of rock?
do you have the power to make this a sticky thread?

·
Registered
55,775 Posts
done, it's a sticky thread now.

yes, i do listen alot of rock. but i must admit that i'm more interested now in jazz music, but i'm not an expert, i just stay sticken when i hear it on radio.

what's your tastes in matter of music?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mali said:
done, it's a sticky thread now.

yes, i do listen alot of rock. but i must admit that i'm more interested now in jazz music, but i'm not an expert, i just stay sticken when i hear it on radio.

what's your tastes in matter of music?
thanks alot firstly. :)
i like mainly latin music and hiphop but i also like a little rock.
is jazz music big in France?
whereabouts in france do you live?

·
Registered
42,475 Posts
Profile of me, ILA :D

I was born October 14, 1985, in the town south of Melbourne, Frankston. Presently I'm living not far from where I was born, in a small beachside suburb called *********. Coincidentally, our neighboring suburb's name? ****** ;)

When I was only a few years old, I went to a kindergarten, Swanpool. It was located in ******. ****** was where our first home was. We lived in a very long street, Embankment avenue. One of my memories from that place was getting icecream on hot summer days. Usually it melted very quickly.

My first school was called ********* Primary. I went there for four years? Five? I left after completing grade four. I spent my last two years of primary education at ****** Primary...I enjoyed it far more there than at *********, I made many friends. Good times.

Then, secondary school/highschool. By the time I went there, when I was thirteen, we had left Embankment avenue for our new home, located in *********...***** ******. We are still presently located there :)

As I said, highschool was the beginning of my nightmare. Pretty much right off the bat, I was bullied psychologically by the punks there. I'm very weak willed, so I pulled out of it. I then started home schooling :eekani:

Well, homeschooling was a relief at first. I had escaped the bullies at Mordialloc Secondary School. But as the years went by, I stayed at home more and more. This is very dangerous. Over time, I would grow to be scared of going out. Being amongst other people makes me uncomfortable.

Obviously, this is no way to live a life. I'm receiving treatment so I can be more social. It's having some effect, although I'm still far too reclusive.

Merci :)

·
Registered
55,775 Posts
Young07 said:
thanks alot firstly. :)
i like mainly latin music and hiphop but i also like a little rock.
is jazz music big in France?
whereabouts in france do you live?
yes, jazz music is big in france. i would say that paris is the jazzy town. just like the new orleans:)

i live near lyon.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mali said:
yes, jazz music is big in france. i would say that paris is the jazzy town. just like the new orleans:)

i live near lyon.
cool, jazz isnt big here in England although it is a music i find interesting.
Whats the weather in Lyon like at the moment?

·
Registered
55,775 Posts
Young07 said:
cool, jazz isnt big here in England although it is a music i find interesting.
Whats the weather in Lyon like at the moment?
we had horrible weather since some weeks. temperature under 0
but today the sun is shinning and the birds are singing.
makes me think that i didn't feed my birds.
hold on i will be back in 10 mn.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice to know its warm in France while its freezing here in England!
whats the weather like in oz ILA?

·
Registered
55,775 Posts
ILA said:
it's summer now, so it alternates between ****ing hot (it reached a high of around 42 degrees celcius) and then rain bucketing down.

it's calmed down recently, thank god :)
and you're complaining? ouch! i would give you my place whenever you want:)

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i would swap your hot weather for our always freezing weather any day! its so cold in England now

1 - 20 of 5529 Posts