Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that Totti is injured and maybe gonna miss the World Cup!
I really do not like Totti, and I am so happy right now!

That is good news for our Marco Di Vaio! I would love to see Roberto Baggio in the World Cup! Eventhough he is old, he still is a GREAT player...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Totti is a superb player & the Azzuri will miss him at the World Cup. I fail to see how this is good for Di Vaio, they are 2 totally different players, but I can see Robbie getting a look in now.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
First of all, I don´t wish an injury to any player...even the one I hate most!(and that´s not Totti!)
Like cam said, now Baggios chances grow, but not Marcos, cause Robi and Totti are pretty similar!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Totti is a woderful player and the NT will miss him if he is not with them. Baggio is a great player that i love a loth but totti is much younger and deserves this!!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Totti is great, but never been too impressing in the Azzuri colours. I really hope Robby gets a chance now, and my attacking line-up might get a look in now also:

----------------------Vieri-----------------Montella-------------
----------------------------Del Piero/Baggio-------------------

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I want Italy to do well in the World Cup and without Totti that's definately going to be a lot harder...

I agree that Baggio should go to the world cup but NOT as a starter.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Verdi has said exactly what I have. Roby should be the substitute who comes on with 20 minutes to go on once Alex DP is playing as crap as always:D & then changes the match. I doubt the Divine Ponytail is fit enough to play 90 minutes every couple of days???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts