Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh I´m happy....
No almost every single problem is solved!!!!
We got a midfield (now when we signed serena and Brochi).
We got the attack (only one player short).
....."but"....
We only need ONE good defenser....
If we buy one, then we dont need to worry about the upcomming unjuries!!!!
Our goalie is good...dont know if he can hold the pressure!!!

our bench is great....

EVERYTHING IS WUNDERFUL!!!!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
No, no, no........our tem has allways been great but "on the papier"....like at the beging of the last seassion.....I think that is it great that R9 will join Flamengo on loan for 6 months.....it is not sure for yet, but.....who knows!

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I would have to agree with kadri..their are more alternatives for INter for the coming season..
I think this has been the goal all along..It would allow INTER to have more open playing:
I just hope that with these alternatives we find the combination that works right from the begining>

NOT mid way through the season>

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Continuity with Serena...cool!!!!!!!!!

As i have always said versatility in a team means succes.

I must say that this is a decent move by Moratti finally this off season so as i speak about the negatives he does i must also talk about the positives he does Serena is a decent player and an INTER fan at heart and should be a good versatile addition to the team.

Brocchi? hmmmm..........We'll see..........

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
With Bruno Cirillo Inter have no problems in defense. Cirillo was the most impressive defender on the U-21 team. I believe this player is even better than Simic and Cordoba.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well ,Cirillo will have much to learn in the coming season, we all know Inter have more problems with ref and luck than any team in seria A, it is stil too soon to say if Cirillo can help Inter not to concede last mins goals and if he can handle the "Inter" pressures (pressure from the fans etc).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts