Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES!!! YES!!! Osasuna did it half!

Yes oh YES!
This is totally incredible, I couldn't believe it when Livescore displayed R.Madrid was down by 2 goals at half time.
I was jumping for joy....this is incredible.
But wait , the job is half complete, I expect R.Madrid to come at full waves during the 2nd half.
Let's all keep our finger cross.

Go Osasuna!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Helguera was red carded on the half hr mark.
R.Madrid scored one through morientes but figo and raul was yellow carded. Lotsa yellow card in this game, must be pretty violent. Osasuna added the killer blow when Ivan Rosado scored the third goal.

Currently Valencia leads by a single point, 4 matches to be played.
Next match is gonna be a real big one, many will expect us to drop points.

AMUNT VALENCIA!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I have nothing to say to real madrid but :finger::D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
yeah...valencia got my support...hope INTER and valencia win the title... :proud:

·
Registered
238 Posts
YESSSS...... who could have thought it would end this way. Sunday morning I thought it was over for Valenica when we draw but here I have to say a very THANK YOU to Osasuna;) :heart: and :ass: :finger: to R Madrid.

:drunk:

·
Registered
238 Posts
By the way, Carson35, great win for Inter. You guys gave us a scare but pull through, very well done. :proud:

:drunk:

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
This is your chance guys:D Take it with both hands. All you have to do is win your remaining 4 games.......;) :angel: :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*laughs* your alteration completes this thread.
The next match is difficult to win, at Riazor, but if Valencia win it, the championship is almost ours.
Bring it back, it's donkey yrs we have our hands on the trophy!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for your correction Ziad, I'm more than glad to know I'm wrong.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It gives me pleasure to see that you are more concerned with Real Madrid than your own team ;)

As for Valencia, they can make their own destiny. The clash with Depor is crucial, of course I`m hoping for a draw ;) However, I have to congratulate your team. They fought back from the difficult situation when Rafa was close to being sacked, and has shown a consistency that most teams (including el Madrid) have lacked this season.

If Ches win the title, they will do so deservedly. And perhaps, just perhaps, we will hear no more referee complaints from señor Orti? ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
el niño said:
It gives me pleasure to see that you are more concerned with Real Madrid than your own team ;)
In chinese there's a saying, " Know your enemy by your finger tips, the battle is half won".

Have u heard of if ?

·
Registered
323 Posts
el niño said:
Not more concerned. The case is simply that we need Madrid to drop more points than Valencia, for us to be able to win. It's what happens when you don't depend on yourself, and now madridistas will be doing exactly the same.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Tears4Fears said:
In chinese there's a saying, " Know your enemy by your finger tips, the battle is half won".

Have u heard of if ?
Why do you think I´m in your forum? :tongue:

Seriously, I was just handing out a friendly warning. You could end up like the barcelonistas, who finds more joy in a Madrid defeat than a Barcelona win.... :rolleyes:

Anyways, IMO los Ches deserve the title which has elluded you since 1971. Of course, our team will do everything in their power to stop you :cool:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the liga is still wide open, like legs of the whores:D

AMUNT VALENCIA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts