Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Black Knight
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a team of Lyon's quality, home and away may not make much of a difference. It's going to be a tough game for Barcelona - no easy way out of this for them, and they will probably have to work hard for their victory, that may not even come anyway.

Lyon won't be destroyed - their form is good. I don't reckon there will be much that can separate these two teams, and let's not forget that Barcelona lost to Espanyol in Nou Camp.

Said it. That's all I want to say.

·
Registered
69,959 Posts
Yeah we know Lyon is a hard rival. But don´t come with Espanyol won in Nou Camp, because we can reply that better teams than them were slaughtered there this season :rollani:

·
The Black Knight
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok ok... I don't want to start any flame wars. I guess I just got a bit frustrated.
Roll on second leg, and let's enjoy... whatever happens... lol

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
piece of cake for the Cules...
See you in the final clowns ;)

HALA MADRID!

·
The Black Knight
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It really is about time Lyon did something against heavy weights in this competition. I guess they'll always stick around, slowly but surely gaining more and more experience... biding their time... waiting to finally erupt and pull off a big surprise, then BAM! they charge down any number of opposing teams like a raging bull loose in a china shop. Dream on... dream on...

One day this sleeping beast will tear you all apart. :pp

·
Fourth Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
2,465 Posts
Man Utd last season didn't exactly cruise either with a 0-0 in France and then 1-0 at Old Trafford. I don't think there's anything wrong with not winning in Lyon.

Last season home and away did make a big difference though with a draw in Lyon and Barcelona rolling Lyon 3-0 at home.

And you can't deny Barcelona has hit a bit of a bump of late. It wasn't just the loss against Espanyol on the weekend. However I think this bump has come at a perfect time though, if anything it should put everyone's feet back on the ground after what was just an amazing first half of the season.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
with Victor Valdez in the goal anything is possible.

·
Registered
46,330 Posts
there is still second leg and chelski have been awful at home this season
I'm veeeeery worried. Now I'm not sure that I will sleep tonight. Oh God, Chelski might lose, oh God, Chelski might lose! No no no... please don't.... aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh.... no.... sprut... no... sbroing... not that one... yes... fix it... what? I told you! Fix it!....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts