Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
3,642 Posts

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Both brothers LOL. I'm assuming that's a first.

I like players from IVC, the only problem with their NT is that their defense sucks. It's ironic because their defenders play for some top clubs out there, but when playing together on the NT, they're not a force at all. They concede lots of goals.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
It's the most transparent (and shittest) attempt at getting a pay rise I've ever seen. At least pretend to be holding talks with Barcelona or something. Embarrassed his agent a bit by first saying to ignore anything that doesn't come from him, and then backtracking as his agent clearly told him the "strategy."

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I'll bet my left arm he'll still be at the club at the end of the summer. It's the usual "pretend I'm unsettled so I get a better contract" routine. I don't know what he's imagining will happen though. He's 31 and has 3 years left on his contract, and we've just been told by UEFA that we're not allowed to increase our wage bill. We're hardly going to give him a new contract that goes beyond his 34th birthday. I think his agent just thinks that he can cash in on a great season.

·
Registered
44,288 Posts
It's the most transparent (and shittest) attempt at getting a pay rise I've ever seen. At least pretend to be holding talks with Barcelona or something. Embarrassed his agent a bit by first saying to ignore anything that doesn't come from him, and then backtracking as his agent clearly told him the "strategy."
I'll bet my left arm he'll still be at the club at the end of the summer. It's the usual "pretend I'm unsettled so I get a better contract" routine. I don't know what he's imagining will happen though. He's 31 and has 3 years left on his contract, and we've just been told by UEFA that we're not allowed to increase our wage bill. We're hardly going to give him a new contract that goes beyond his 34th birthday. I think his agent just thinks that he can cash in on a great season.
Yeah, it really looks that way from the tweets. It's the most half-assed attempt at getting a raise that I've seen. The agent is a total mong.

·
Banned
18 Posts
I believed the whole club not respecting his birthday was farce, I think it may be something to do back doors behind the club about his brother, we know sadly his brother passed away but he blaming City for not letting him leave, seems like he will be off then

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
You mean like how we gave Zabaleta a month off to be with his critically ill father? Or Mancini to visit his dad? Or Adebayor extended leave after the strike on the Togo bus in Cabinda?

Do me a favour he even says he didn't ask. His brother was staying in Manchester, which is where he died (and where Yaya has yet to return from the World Cup).

The guy is just a massive, lying bellend.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
just fuk off yaya, your pissing me off with your drama. plus the way he played in world cup, like a lazy fuk, he is useless, sign up someone that actually wants to play.

·
Registered
44,288 Posts
On the bright side, you and TGO finally agree on something. Yaya's a unifier.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts