Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Really? WOW...

Fantatic player, better than Barry, Dejong, Johnson, Vieira

He could also do the job of Ireland... i think. Never mind, you have David Silva.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
I think what Yaya hated more than the bench at Barca was the fact that he was asked to play in the DM position. The guy has a powerful shot and for his size very good ball control and dribbling skills. I hope he gets an offensive role at ManCity

·
Registered
140 Posts
I hope this doesn't mean the end of the line for De Jong at City. There has been talk of him leaving. I'm very excited for Yaya. I can't wait to see the make up of this team come August.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Beast of a player. Sad to see him go and I suppose I talk for all Barca fans. Not very often that we feel this way about a departing player, so congrats to Citeh.

From the old days of Shaun Goater, Foe, Haaland, Sun Ji Hai and Eyal Berkovic to today. You guys have come a long way!

·
Administrator
52,323 Posts
Seriously RIDICOLOUS boost to your midfield, Barca are frigging idiots for selling such a class player.

Top signings, the last two of yours. But please let Dzeko be :pp

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Fantatic player, better than Barry, Dejong, Johnson, Vieira

No, no, you must be kidding on this one right ??

Currently Yaya could only be better than Vieira.

De Jong has turned into a class DM and he proved it even today again Brazil.

Barry is outstanding central midfielder and Mancini has to forget if he thinks his midfield could work without him. He is insurance policy.

Johnson is a different type of player and the future of English football.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
...also, Toure was inferrior at Barca even towards Sergio Busqueta and Keita!

·
Administrator
52,323 Posts
Wait, did you just indirectly say Barry is better then Yaya?

·
Administrator
52,323 Posts
Then I must say very directly that you are effing clueless! :D

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Come on man, realistically, how many EPL and Primera League matches you have watched last season ?

Toure is not worth half of what was paid for him!

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Wait, did you just indirectly say Barry is better then Yaya?
Very directly said, for EPL Barry is a class above Toure!
Come on man, realistically, how many EPL and Primera League matches you have watched last season ?

Toure is not worth half of what was paid for him!

This could be perhaps the greatest comment I've ever read. Someone suggesting Barry is better than Yaya? Jeepers.

Barry is slow, takes two touches to control the ball, by which time runs have been made and missed and teammates are closed down. When he comes to get the ball from the back four, rather than turning quickly or knocking the ball to a team mate first time, he keeps coming towards his defenders before turning, slowing the game down and killing the teams forward momentum. He is terrible.... Can not believe he is one of Fabio's untouchables.

Yaya is class.... I'm really worried about City. They are building an amazing squad, capable of playing various systems and formations with depth in all positions.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Insane signing, wow. Very powerful, never stops running, good in the air, I have yet to see him play badly for Barcelona, good defensively, very powerful shot and his distribution is really underrated. This signing I think can take Man City to a top 3 team at least

1 - 20 of 61 Posts