Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read Halmmstad has bought Yaw Preko. Preko is an Anderlecht player wholeft the clubabout years ago for a club in Turkey. I wonder how he is. Can you inform me of how he's doing :)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
To be honest I didn't know much about this guy that Halmstad has bought as a replacer for last years success Igor Sypniewski.

No one really knew how good Igor was when he signed for Halmstad but at least during the first half of last season he was one of Allsvenskans(Swedish first division) best player.

What this has to do with Yaw Preko is an understandable question which I don't have an answer to:D Nah, but seriously, what I meant was that since they were able to buy such a player who no one really knew that much about perhaps means that they can do it again, and this time with Preko.

It's off season here now so unfortunately I can't give you any info yet on how he is performing for his new club. The season kicks off in the beginning of April so I suppose we'll just have to wait and see how good this guy is. According to the Halmstad paper he will begin training with them on January 12th.

Sorry that I couldn't give you any more info...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts