Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read today about the Moroccan boy Yassine Belassal, an 18 year old schoolboy who is now in prison, for showing support for his team.
He was told to write the Moroccan national slogan, "God, fatherland, king" but instead he wrote "God, fatherland, Barca"...
The headmaster was informed and he didn't find it very amusing, so much in fact, that the police were informed and now the young man (the same age as me!) has been told he faces 18 months in prison!
This is the Parma section, yes, but it's a world football issue... I'm a Real Madrid supporter and have been since i was a very very young boy, but i feel really strongly against the way this kid has been treated, i mean yeah he never did what he was told to, but was it a crime?
Imagine it was a Parma fan! We'd be protesting for him!
"God, Fatherland, Parma" it's got a nice ring to it ;)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
What's more confusing is that you are real madrid fan yet post more in parmas section :pp.

Other than that, yea it is pretty unfair. But he only gets 18 months of prison, but us parmafans are doomed for life. Can't really beat that.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
I read today about the Moroccan boy Yassine Belassal, an 18 year old schoolboy who is now in prison, for showing support for his team.
He was told to write the Moroccan national slogan, "God, fatherland, king" but instead he wrote "God, fatherland, Barca"...
The headmaster was informed and he didn't find it very amusing, so much in fact, that the police were informed and now the young man (the same age as me!) has been told he faces 18 months in prison!
This is the Parma section, yes, but it's a world football issue... I'm a Real Madrid supporter and have been since i was a very very young boy, but i feel really strongly against the way this kid has been treated, i mean yeah he never did what he was told to, but was it a crime?
Imagine it was a Parma fan! We'd be protesting for him!
"God, Fatherland, Parma" it's got a nice ring to it ;)
What a joke that is. When a society takes itself that seriously, then you have a huge problem. Hope the guy is alright and gets out soon.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's more confusing is that you are real madrid fan yet post more in parmas section :pp.

Other than that, yea it is pretty unfair. But he only gets 18 months of prison, but us parmafans are doomed for life. Can't really beat that.
Ha yeah, i've loved Real Madrid since i was a tot.. but Parma runs in my veins :D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a joke that is. When a society takes itself that seriously, then you have a huge problem. Hope the guy is alright and gets out soon.
Yeah it's pretty shocking!
The guy was only standing up for his club!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts